Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Got an 11. 
nerd.gif

No one actually checked out because as been said they were not there. I am sure someone will

photoshop a confirmation but I think common sense must come into play at some point. Why would

they evan sell just the shoes when they could have sold combos all day with whatever hat they wanted to move.

Face it this was the worst back doored issue ever. That is why there have been hundreds of pairs on ebay

already at ridiculous prices. Hopefully Don will be happy when he sees what the hats and jackets end up selling for.

Time to move on to the next issue 

robbed again smfh, was already at payment from preloaded cart and hit submit  and they took it from me

Just got to put in information screen about 5 minutes ago and got out of stock after submit. Do anyone think they weren't sold out right away?

They came out to $363.52. 

Theres no way I can post the screen shot without all the info going up. It will just be a ton of blurred out lines and the total amount. 

Just got to put in information screen about 5 minutes ago and got out of stock after submit. Do anyone think they weren't sold out right away?

yeah, it definitely didnt sell out immediately...I went to submit payment page twice on sz11 around 11:20pm

Back
Top Bottom