Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Did anyone actually get through with those cart links on just don? I kept spamming refresh on those and they were still out of stock

Is there a reason that nike.com didn't release these online and Nike China and many stores in Europe did? It just seems suspicious to me that they wouldn't get them.

They always say reading is good... I hate reading... but love to read NT :pimp:

Anyways, NikeUS announce they will not release them. NikeEU announce the release then pulled it off.... Others released them like China, etc

yes i understand that they both did not get them but i just don't understand why.  It is a bit odd that Nike's main flagship stores did not release them and instead they were given out to boutiques.

yes i understand that they both did not get them but i just don't understand why.  It is a bit odd that Nike's main flagship stores did not release them and instead they were given out to boutiques.
I have a feeling nike pairs will be moved around NYC during ASW. Hopefully not but I can see that happening. I am sure nike EU had pairs. They said they were releasing for about two weeks then randomly they said they would not be releasing on the 31st. Maybe I am reading between the lines but it sounded like it was delayed not cancelled.

I remember when I posted first pics ppl were flaming these, but since that limited tag came about everyone needs a pair :smh: ....anyways did you have to buy something extra at RSVP for the in-store pairs? I heard some ppl showed up a hour or so before opening and were able to grab a pair

Got my black quilted  Don's early 
laugh.gif

Nike will find some way to release these.. there was just too much confirmation beforehand saying they would release em.

Hopefully it is a silent online release with no tweet, Just like the restock of the DB5s. I was on twitter and saw someone post the link. that is how i got my pair.  Any announced release or tweet bots will cook

I remember when I posted first pics ppl were flaming these, but since that limited tag came about everyone needs a pair
mean.gif
....anyways did you have to buy something extra at RSVP for the in-store pairs? I heard some ppl showed up a hour or so before opening and were able to grab a pair
Yea I was one of those people, showed up at 1:20 when they opened at 2..got ticket #62 out of 68..you had to either buy a Just Don bracelet ($300), regular Don cap ($450) or a Jordan dan ($675).

They sent people in waves of 23..it was the longest process every while everyone was in side..literally just people standing around taking their sweet time to get the shoes and hats. 

By the time I got up all the regular dons and bracelets were sold out so I copped a white leather bulls crown that Don pulled out of nowhere instead of the jordan hat.

I woulda gladly copped a regular Don instead of the jordan cap... Mad I missed on that nicekicks move... Had Don had that deal online it woulda sold out even quicker...

Welp. One of the benefits of yesterday was that the all red bulls script Don dropped in store. Only 17 in store and at first was only sent to Boutique owners as a Friends & Family gift.. Wasnt able to grab the kicks but I had been wanting that Don for some time and was able to cop it for box price from my mans who copped it and the shoes

View media item 1380638

I'm watching Twitter and eBay for guys to unload Just Don bracelets. I wanna cop one, but at a steal price.

Last edited:

Hopefully it is a silent online release with no tweet, Just like the restock of the DB5s. I was on twitter and saw someone post the link. that is how i got my pair.  Any announced release or tweet bots will cook
bots are running all day for these already. no one is turning them off for atleast a weekend or two. not with the prices these are actually selling for.

Last edited:
That all red bulls crown is sick [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji], but I would have bought the don't bracelet along with the 2s for sure instead of that weak Jordan leather joint

Back
Top Bottom