Just Don x Air Jordan 2

P
Is there a reason that nike.com didn't release these online and Nike China and many stores in Europe did? It just seems suspicious to me that they wouldn't get them.

Nikestore gonna release during asw for ultimate hype or maybe The jordan pop up will

No receipts, toe box not round, and selling for $450-$650

So people just take pictures with receipts showing? Not to mention you said flexing which is showing off...So they showing off and giving prices? I can't speak for people selling however I know for a fact and have seen the unauthorized pairs with box and dust bag with pin and they look exactly like the retail authentic. So don't know where you so that at. Not to mention I've looked through majority of the DonC hashtags and have yet to see any sketchy pics. Respectfully I'm tired of y'all just talking just to talk.

Last edited:
For those who got them in hand, are they really made in Italy?
Thanks.
View media item 1380942
My pops used to be a shoe maker said the leather quality is immaculate... He Surprised they were only 350. Also was speaking with don yesterday and he was talking about how there was three different samples of the shoe because of how cheap nike wanted to go on the quality and he wouldn't allow them to put his name on something that was like the pleather on other Jordans. Confirmed it's Italian leather but assembly was going to China

Last edited:
My pops used to be a shoe maker said the leather quality is immaculate... He Surprised they were only 350. Also was speaking with don yesterday and he was talking about how there was three different samples of the shoe because of how cheap nike wanted to go on the quality and he wouldn't allow them to put his name on something that was like the pleather on other Jordans. Confirmed it's Italian leather but assembly was going to China
so made in china lol

The leather is just ok. Nothing like BIN materials. NOTHING. 

it's a step above from retros but not anything close to what people are trying to convey.

I have pairs at FCLA if you socal cats want to see them in hand...a few sold but there was 1 on display when I left yesterday

Blueberry?
tongue.gif
Favorite strand

Back
Top Bottom