Just Don x Air Jordan 2

The soles on those Vs didn't have as dark of a tint as the other Vs that released. I remeber during the time of release people talking about how light the tint was on the sole compared to the grapes other fire red Vs
hmmm. I don't remember them looking any less blue upon initial inspection, but I guess that would explain it.

hmmm. I don't remember them looking any less blue upon initial inspection, but I guess that would explain it.
I compared them to my black grapes on release and Laneys as well after that release and the soles were the lightest of all of them which is the only reason I could think of

If someone grabs the kicks or a Hat

I'll buy the Pins from you?

Unless they selling the pins Separate?

anyone know?

Supremely limited?

I couldn't even get a chance to get a chance to possibly cop.

I guess I can only dream..

|I

idk but as far as I'm concerned quilting should stay in the lining of the 21s. quilting something that is supposed to be so high end is cheesy as hell to me. just like those shines with the holes all over. seems like they are compensating for mediocre and/or flawed synthetic leather. they may not be, I have no idea what the leather really feels/looks like, but that's the vibe it gives me. especially coming from JB.

100% right leather quilting on sneakers is not a good look and should stay on womens purse.

Supremely limited?

I couldn't even get a chance to get a chance to possibly cop.

I guess I can only dream..

|I

Someone said supremely limited? Who said supremely limited?

They probably going to sit on shelves at that price point even if production numbers in the hundreds
arent they dropping at the end of this month? Everybody always talking about the number of thread pages this thread got no pages therefore not a lot of hype, right? Correct me if im wrong please, let me know what yall think

Just Don x Air Jordan 2 
Varsity Royal/Metallic Gold-University Red
717170-405
January 31, 2015
$275

275!!!!!!!!! I have one pair on lock.... Now to get a second... Glad it's not 350

damn NTers can't even get fam price
laugh.gif

275 isn't that bad

It's bad but it's not that bad

I thought these were going to be UP THERE!

Skipping the release but I will come back in the thread to see how everything went

Last edited:
price should scare away resellers.... and it is not exactly aesthetically the most pleasing shoe to look at. i could be totally wrong. 

So foams went for 250 with standard materials and these go for $275??? Something doesn't add up...

Back
Top Bottom