Just Don x Air Jordan 2

exactly it just doesn't make sense
nike or jordan brand is just slowly bridging the gap between secondary market and retail price. aside from "established" resellers like flightclub or rif or something, all the recreational sellers are getting phased out by really, really high retail prices and transaction costs (%s).

pretty smart

http://justdon.com/shop/jordan-brand-wings-logo-royal.html

damb 700 
sick.gif

B7zO37DCYAEt4X-.jpg

nike or jordan brand is just slowly bridging the gap between secondary market and retail price. aside from "established" resellers like flightclub or rif or something, all the recreational sellers are getting phased out by really, really high retail prices and transaction costs (%s).

pretty smart yeah your deff rite and like I said before there are ALOT of broke kids who try and get these shoes. I don't think mom and pop will she'll out near 300 for a shoe.

don't know his contract but doubtful he could. at least his mans is still working with the swoosh with all the drama that went down. that's a win

Given Nike's success in running Air Yeezy cws into the ground on other models, I'd say they are still indebted to Kanye.

Y'all tripping if you think these are going to sit just because retail is high.

Hype + Limited = $ = Reseller's Wet Dream.

pretty smart

Not really all that smart. But I doubt that is the plan though. And as long as the relationship exist between Supply / Demand / Hype there will be re-sellers.

:smh:

Cant go 1 release without mentioning "if _____ wore these" ....

Let it go :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom