Just Don x Air Jordan 2

With all these pairs popping up, I wonder if I should wait a bit for the prices to go down more....average price now is 1.1k....[emoji]128517[/emoji]

With all these pairs popping up, I wonder if I should wait a bit for the prices to go down more....average price now is 1.1k....[emoji]128517[/emoji]

Sorry to tell you, but prices on these aren't going to fall. Most of these restocks aren't that big and the majority of the people who got them had to pay a lot in the first place. Especially the ones who purchased the hat. That Niketown restock was very little pairs.

Last edited:
Sorry to tell you, but prices on these aren't going to fall. Most of these restocks aren't that big and the majority of the people who got them had to pay a lot in the first place. Especially the ones who purchased the hat. That Niketown restock was very little pairs.
o ok, not surprised....I guess I need to decide rather I want them now or just move on...

Also, yeah I think someone said it, but they ripped the price off the box, charged 350 AND someone stole the pins in the bags.

shifty AF.

Flatbush btw.
i got mine via raffle from 166 and it had the pin inside. in fact don c himself gave me a bigger version of it that has a 23 on the bball in the middle, so not all of the pairs got gutted....i do agree about the price mark up tho. i was like wtf, it was supposed to be 275. but atleast u get it signed and didnt have to spend 675 on some stupid hat. 

I'm gin a say it now!
These boys will be like Bins after it's all said n done! 2-3k

Just let them marinate!

Dude is way too old to be dressing like that still. Srsly. He looking like In My Lifetime Vol. 3 just dropped

Last edited:
View media item 1404444
Long time lurker but first time poster. I read the whole thread and it was very entertaining. These were some of the easiest shoes I've ever gotten. Easier then the Columbia 11s and I had to cop those on the Feb 1 hoh in store restock. Stood in line a few hours and listened to some people talk about what they were going to do if they didn't get shoes. (Lmao) I didn't (and don't) even want these mofos. I hate 2s, I hated them when they dropped; I chose British knights and LA gears instead of 2s in 1985 (the mind of a 5 year old) How ironic this is my first pair of em....good trade bait....

Last edited:
Dude is way too old to be dressing like that still. Srsly. He looking like In My Lifetime Vol. 3 just dropped

How is he supposed to dress at a basketball game? Slacks and loafers? Skinny joggers? Everyone I know has that outfit. Jeans, timbos, sweatshirt. That's the go to comfort outfit of every man over 34 unless straight sweats/athletic gear/drawers. Can't carry concealed dressing how these cats do today, it makes your handle print.

No chance

They are the same price as the bin 23 2's on flight club and increased in price by $600 dollars in 2 weeks. They were 900 the first few days and couldn't keep them in stock. Chance has already passed guy, it's a reality.

Last edited:
Long time lurker but first time poster. I read the whole thread and it was very entertaining. These were some of the easiest shoes I've ever gotten. Easier then the Columbia 11s and I had to cop those on the Feb 1 hoh in store restock. Stood in line a few hours and listened to some people talk about what they were going to do if they didn't get shoes. (Lmao) I didn't (and don't) even want these mofos. I hate 2s, I hated them when they dropped; I chose British knights and LA gears instead of 2s in 1985 (the mind of a 5 year old) How ironic this is my first pair of em....good trade bait....
Great first post

this jay z slander and no mention of as yet? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom