Just Don x Air Jordan 2

A buddy that went this morning. Too bad the manager in charge didn't think that if you waited in line in the morning think that lol. otherwise me and the fellow nt'er up there would have gotten one for waiting :frown:

I'm about to start banning people from this thread. This thread needs to get back on track.

Last edited:
After a long agonizing trip, these made their way from size? Uk via Instagram raffle to me.
The process was well over two weeks and the after winning the raffle so easily, I thought everything would be cake but nah. Got the call to place the order.
Never got a confirmation email. Didn't know if they had all the right details. Size? Is hard to get in contact with because they don't provide a phone number and customer service was all over the place. The shipping company they used "DPD" is by Far the worst ever and their tracking doesn't help either. On top of that I had to contact these two companies multiple times just to know where they were and was told I needed to pay customs before they could release them from their headquarters in the USA. By after all that got my rare size. Probably won't let thee go after all this.View media item 1405657

^^^ Im ready for them!
wink.gif
if there are yeezys to be had. that is all 
nthat.gif

Man sucks I missed these. Wish they'd release at my local HOH lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom