Just Don x Air Jordan 2

I waited it out, and finally copped a never worn Just Don Wing Logo hat for $232 (retailed for $675).

I knew eventually somebody would have a fire sale to make some money back. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
a lot of unauthorized authentic don's out there.  can't believe so many people with don's but no receipt 

Last edited:

I waited it out, and finally copped a never worn Just Don Wing Logo hat for $232 (retailed for $675).

I knew eventually somebody would have a fire sale to make some money back. 
laugh.gif

does it have the python bill?  cause there was another identical hat that sold for around $230 without the Python.

Yea seems unlikely someone would take a $500 loss (around 70% loss on the hat)

Last edited:

I knew eventually somebody would have a fire sale to make some money back. :lol:  
does it have the python bill?  cause there was another identical hat that sold for around $230 without the Python.

Yea seems unlikely someone would take a $500 loss (around 70% loss on the hat)

View media item 1534791View media item 1534792

Nice, I'd scoop the hat up for that price for sure. I seen some guy had one up on ebay for 400 so I guess finding your steal is possible.

What's a decent price for DS Dons now? Scored mirror foams in the restock and wondering how much id have to add in order to make a trade

Man I want these so bad. Kid on fb ducked me around thought I was getting them for 5 bills then he ignored me.

I bet that person regrets that trade right about now you won big time congrats.
Not really he had three pairs of Just Dons and he was selling mirrors and since i already had a pair and hit me up for trade and it was a no brainer 

Back
Top Bottom