Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Judging by the lack of activity in this thread now, the hype will pass and prices will drop imo

There's no activity because they're not releasing at retail anymore.

This thread has run its course.

Prices will dip slightly when people who are wanting higher than aftermarket prices just want to get rid of them to pay for the next hypebeast shoe then rise in price after pairs become scarce in DS condition.

It happens with every hype release.

IMO prices will not drop below 1k on average just by the extras people had to buy and the limited numbers produced..

Last edited:
There's no activity because they're not releasing at retail anymore.

This thread has run its course.

Prices will dip slightly when people who are wanting higher than aftermarket prices just want to get rid of them to pay for the next hypebeast shoe then rise in price after pairs become scarce in DS condition.

It happens with every hype release.

IMO prices will not drop below 1k on average just by the extras people had to buy and the limited numbers produced..
i agree they'll stay high, but it's been nearly two months since release, at some point the scales balance, i can't believe cats would still be urting over buying extras say 2 months from now 

It's so funny to me when threads like this are dead. Coming up on the release and then during the release it was like a house party in here. Now, it's like the house has been abandoned. :lol:

It's so funny to me when threads like this are dead. Coming up on the release and then during the release it was like a house party in here. Now, it's like the house has been abandoned. :lol:

If only like 15 people got them here, not much of a conversation. Onto the next one!

yea these are definitely good quality sneakers, now if they did those black/gold ones that would be :smokin

you killin it fam!  
glasses.gif

I figured they'd breakout some Doernbecher's something (they haven't already done) tonight 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom