Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Not sure....release isnt far off wonder why more info isnt becoming available. At least not fast enough for me lol

Wanted to pass along the info that there's a high probability these will have a stand alone release with just the sneaks no hat @ $275. Of course take with a grain of salt BUT felt I should put it out there because I personally think the source is well connected.

Last edited:
If this release hit the SNKRS app that would be great. Idk why I have a feeling it won't. Fingers crossed it does so I can have a decent chance to cook

Snkrs app would really be the only way I would have a decent chance at it. Other than going into the city and doing raffles at kith,dsmny or anyone else who releasing em

I'm sure these will hit SNKRS if the PSNYs did as well

If this release hit the SNKRS app that would be great. Idk why I have a feeling it won't. Fingers crossed it does so I can have a decent chance to cook

Snkrs app would really be the only way I would have a decent chance at it. Other than going into the city and doing raffles at kith,dsmny or anyone else who releasing em

The app been messing up lately, have cooked on it for a while now. Last limited shoes I cooked was cp3 13 and after that oos for the rest of limited shoes, plus it glitches a lot

Yeah I agree that the app has been messing up lately. Still better than ndc, but for the blue mirror foams, my app froze, I had to close out, jump back in and luckily was still able to cop on release day.

Yeah I agree that the app has been messing up lately. Still better than ndc, but for the blue mirror foams, my app froze, I had to close out, jump back in and luckily was still able to cop on release day.
M

Wow, good for you, got the oos in 15mins

I'm thinking the snkrs app will release them as well. I hit Nike on Twitter to ask, haven't received a response yet.

Wanted to pass along the info that there's a high probability these will have a stand alone release with just the sneaks no hat @ $275. Of course take with a grain of salt BUT felt I should put it out there because I personally think the source is well connected.

I hope to God you're right. JB can go jump off a cliff Jumpman style. I'm not buying no garbage pack.

The app been messing up lately, have cooked on it for a while now. Last limited shoes I cooked was cp3 13 and after that oos for the rest of limited shoes, plus it glitches a lot

last shoe i got on there was PSNYs, and i got DB 13s on there

What u mean yikes?Don c is a cultural icon,I'm more a collector than just trying impress strangers,there is no way these are less valued,who don't know who don c is?maybe in Asia they don't know,kanye right hand man and stylist

He's "known" in major cities across the US.  He's not a celeb tho.  He doesn't even carry himself like a celeb to be honest.
People don't worship him like they do Kanye, Justin Bieber, atheletes, etc.  He's well respected in Chicago.

I bet you $100,000 that if you come to Charlotte and say "these are signed by Don C himself, they're more valuable" you'll get laughed at, majorly

Back
Top Bottom