Just Don x Air Jordan 2

What u mean yikes?Don c is a cultural icon,I'm more a collector than just trying impress strangers,there is no way these are less valued,who don't know who don c is?maybe in Asia they don't know,kanye right hand man and stylist
Those things aren't even worth $5 now.

I think I'm going to keep these on ice,I feel these will be nice trade bait come june yeezy season.
Good luck with that. Don C is not a celebrity like that so I think that signature actually devalues the shoe
box -- cool
shoes & its not mike or tinker -- nahhhhhhhh
I'm surprised he even did this. Some kid in Cleveland tried to get him to sign the shoe and he told him no because it messes up the shoe. I got him to sign my box then I was out...

laugh.gif
dude isnt even a star let a lone ICON

just a stylish friend of a icon
pretty sure he was ye bodyguard back in the day
tongue.gif

Lol @ dudes not understanding the concept of a just don hat.

It's a Jordan hat! Look at the sticker! :lol:
lol I know u weren't talking to me......I think lol but Funny thing is it IS a Just Don hat it just has Jordan branding on the front back of it has a just don tag and his name on the side panel. Gotta look at the pics fam

lol I know u weren't talking to me......I think lol but Funny thing is it IS a Just Don hat it just has Jordan branding on the front back of it has a just don tag and his name on the side panel. Gotta look at the pics fam

I think he typed that up wrong and a set of quotation marks would've helped his post get read better.

Back
Top Bottom