Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Doubt people will be able to flip the hat for any more than $50. There will be many available and not a huge market for just the hat. So I would not factor in being able to flip the hat for much into you calculations on how much these will cost you.
I think the people that can't afford the normal $400+ Just Don hat but want one will be willing to pay $150-$200 just to say they have a Just Don....just my opinion though I could be wrong but we'll see

Pretty sure it's a JB made hat with just don on the back

Aren't just dons expensive because they use high end materials like snakeskin alligator or whatever

Leather isn't expensive, this hat is all leather. So not sure how people were thinking they could easily flip this hat for $300++

Last edited:
Man no offense but I'll be glad when this thread is dead! **** these lame *** shoes! 2s are straight trash on top of this ugly *** color that's over priced and seriously "just don" ?? Wtf kinda name is that. Python hats ? Hahahaha wow. Needs more tyga and ben baller

Man no offense but I'll be glad when this thread is dead! **** these lame *** shoes! 2s are straight trash on top of this ugly *** color that's over priced and seriously "just don" ?? Wtf kinda name is that. Python hats ? Hahahaha wow. Needs more tyga and ben baller

Why don't you just not enter this thread?

I'd have to agree that the hat isn't a traditional just don that is made with M&N. It's a Jordan made just don. Seriously doubt an adidas owned company would be allowed to add their product to a Jordan pack.

Hov manages to make these look wack :smh:

Man I need these for retail, $800 max. I feel crazy for even spending that much but these are vicious. Didn't care for the blues that much but these beaches are just too classy. Very befitting for the most underrated Air Jordan model...

Aren't just dons expensive because they use high end materials like snakeskin alligator or whatever

Leather isn't expensive, this hat is all leather. So not sure how people were thinking they could easily flip this hat for $300++

just don hats cost what they do because they use python skin and have a gold plated buckle and pin

Guys go on Barneys and type in just don in the search box. Hope this ends the confusion going on.

JD hats come in suede, leather and Python and normally Python bills are the cheaper option. With all Python being the most expensive

Technically...you are getting a deal on the price. LEATHER JUST DONS cost more than Python brim just dons. Is it a Jordan hat sure? But it's just Don designed and made. Just like normally just don hats are M&N ...does this make them M&N hats? Sure technically.

I know it doesn't matter but man at least have a tiny bit of knowledge on the brand if you want to speak on it.

I'm late to the party this time around. Anyone know of confirmed stores aside from the Don shops? thnx NTfam

Guys go on Barneys and type in just don in the search box. Hope this ends the confusion going on.

JD hats come in suede, leather and Python and normally Python bills are the cheaper option. With all Python being the most expensive

Technically...you are getting a deal on the price. LEATHER JUST DONS cost more than Python brim just dons. Is it a Jordan hat sure? But it's just Don designed and made. Just like normally just don hats are M&N ...does this make them M&N hats? Sure technically.

I know it doesn't matter but man at least have a tiny bit of knowledge on the brand if you want to speak on it.

Technically your right about everything but this isn't a deal like you said it is. First of all it's a JB hat with a leather brim not the Python brim it has Don C branding that is all. Second of all JB are some greedy ******* in reality very few people will wear this hat and the most this hat should cost is 150 and that's being generous. So basically JB is charging 500 for the sneakers if that isn't robbery then I don't know what is. Nike and Jordan Brand always do this drop a pack that most people only want one item just so they make the most profit they are just over greedy imo

Last edited:
Technically your right about everything but this isn't a deal like you said it is. First of all it's a JB hat with a leather brim not the Python brim it has Don C branding that is all. Second of all JB are some greedy ******* in reality very few people will wear this hat and the most this hat should cost is 150 and that's being generous. So basically JB is charging 500 for the sneakers if that isn't robbery then I don't know what is. Nike and Jordan Brand always do this drop a pack that most people only want one item just so they make the most profit they are just over greedy imo

How are they greedy?

Just don had you buy near $600 worth of product to buy at retail.

Kanye makes you buy bras to get boosts

Nike told everyone they would kill resellers so they just became the reseller

Last edited:
laugh.gif
@ anybody justifying the hat. 
I understand they want to make this ish a high and item and I am not complaining about the price, I just won´t bother to try and get them. BUT anybody over 16 who thinks he can pull off a red leather hat is delusional. 

just don hats cost what they do because they use python skin and have a gold plated buckle and pin

Yea but this has absolutely none of that

JB is smart and produced a cheap all leather hat and stitched his name on the back

No hate, just failing to see where people think they can flip the bar. It's nothing like the normal don c hats

View media item 1872943
RoundTwo posted a Don C Jordan jacket from last year for $300 - SZ: XXL

did they make fakes of these??  anyone?

Tags still on jacket??

would take for $200... hopefully the same happens with the red jacket... need both

you can talk around it all you want but all leather don's cost much more than this one will... jb co branded or not its a "deal" in the thinnest form of the word but still a DEAL.. I saw ppl spending $760 for a chance to buy $350 before tax shoes that were actually $275 box price.... keep sleeping

Last edited:
:lol: @ anybody justifying the hat. 

I understand they want to make this ish a high and item and I am not complaining about the price, I just won´t bother to try and get them. BUT anybody over 16 who thinks he can pull off a red leather hat is delusional. 

i would wear a red hat since red is my favorite color. The price is absurd. They should have made this pack $450.

But who am i kidding? If these hit SNKRS ill possibly give it a try to get them.

INDONT wear snap backs but yea

Hat could have been decent if they used diff color leather for the wings logo

Yea but this has absolutely none of that

JB is smart and produced a cheap all leather hat and stitched his name on the back

No hate, just failing to see where people think they can flip the bar. It's nothing like the normal don c hats

Basically..

They produced a "Just Don-esque" hat to accompany the IIs and would probably say that the price of the hat is close to, if not cheaper than the normal Just Don hats. One could argue that this pack is priced as high as it is to maintain [Just Don] brand integrity while also attempting to be "reasonable" (in Nike's eyes).

Just Don made folks spend basically anywhere from 200-600 extra to get shoes--totaling around 1k..Why wouldn't Nike want a cut on that too? They're a business at the end of the day, so it definitely reasonable.

Nike DID attempt to kill the resellers, probably won't stop them from trying..

Back
Top Bottom