Just Don x Air Jordan 2

So my chicago peeoples does anyone know yet if flight 23 flagship store will be doing first come first serve. I also heard they will be selling the shoes as a pack as well as individual without the hat. I know the just don pop up shop in LA will be selling them independently as well.

Any other info will be appreciated

Jordan store in the Chi will be a zoo...if hype is big on these expect a line around the block! That PSNY release was nuts and it was raining all night prior to them releasing.

With that being said....I'll see all my Chi NTers out there 
nerd.gif

Jordan store in the Chi will be a zoo...if hype is big on these expect a line around the block! That PSNY release was nuts and it was raining all night prior to them releasing.
With that being said....I'll see all my Chi NTers out there :nerd:

People line up for these kinda releases day before ???

So my chicago peeoples does anyone know yet if flight 23 flagship store will be doing first come first serve. I also heard they will be selling the shoes as a pack as well as individual without the hat. I know the just don pop up shop in LA will be selling them independently as well.

Any other info will be appreciated
they selling shoes as stand alone??? Hell im in the chi..... where??

Last edited:
[quote name="ptbnl" url="/t/612593/just-don-x-air-jordan-2-beach-cream-jan-30-2016/567t_25015841"]I was hoping they would stay as a $650 pack to keep all the broke smart people away.
[/quote]

Fixed.

Y'all go ahead and allow Jordan to sellout of a $650 shoe. I'll just be here for the lolz.

As for resellers, good luck making $$ if you dont sell quick. People that cant afford to sit on $650 will be ruining the resell value of these.

LET THE UNDERCUTTING BEGIN ! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Y'all go ahead and allow Jordan to sellout of a $650 shoe. I'll just be here for the lolz.

As for resellers, good luck making $$ if you dont sell quick. People that cant afford to sit on $650 will be ruining the resell value of these.

LET THE UNDERCUTTING BEGIN ! :lol:

Most of you all worried about the resellers, lol

LET THE UNDERCUTTING BEGIN ! 
laugh.gif
lol yup, especially since most resellers who got that plug won't just be copping 1 pair. They'll have a few pairs to sit on that they'll eventually begin to undercut themselves. Some resellers with plugs gotta pay a little extra to get that plug, so looking at $700-$800 a pack to get from a plug. They'll off it quick. 

LET THE UNDERCUTTING BEGIN ! :lol:

UNDERCUTTING GONNA BE SO VICIOUS ON THESE.

Tbh I can't even think of a jordan that came out in the past 2 years aside from the frags that really gained value over time.. Resellers def gonna need to move these right away. For those who strike out, BE PATIENT

Tbh I can't even think of a jordan that came out in the past 2 years aside from the frags that really gained value over time.. Resellers def gonna need to move these right away. For those who strike out, BE PATIENT

ROYAL 1'S AND DB 8'S ARE TWO THAT COME TO MY MIND.

Back
Top Bottom