Just Don x Air Jordan 2

View media item 1886149
As a small beacon of hope, bbbloke--the designer of this site and yeezy supply, made a comment last night. To be honest it's not purely literal because "bots" were not the cause of the exposure, but I would takeaway that they at least know something is up and are prepared to cancel "bot"/"odd" orders.

welp game over if you were counting on justdon

hopefully they do what PSNY did for the 12s and make it so you have to add manually in order to checkout (i.e. you cant checkout via inserting the product id). only reason why i was able to checkout with a pair on their site
:lol: what? :rofl:

laugh.gif
what?
roll.gif
If you had tried getting the PSNY12s off of the PSNY site, they made it so when you add to cart via the product page it gave you a unique key. if you just tried carting via inserting the variant ids into the URL it did not give you a unique key. that key was needed to checkout, otherwise it would give you an error to try again by adding to cart the normal way.

bbbloke is behind the site so im sure he won't mess this release up.

Hey, I feel you.

Lol no one man or entity has ever stopped bots. I, or anyone on this board, would be foolish to think that one simple fix would rid 100% bot usage.

At most, a curve ball will be thrown.

A CURVE BALL THROWN FOR JUST THIS ONE RELEASE IS ENOUGH. THEY DON'T NEED A 100% BOT FIX, WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE. JUST SOMETHING FOR THIS RELEASE THEN BACK TO NORMAL FOR ALL OTHER STUFF ON THE SITE.

THAT IS CERTAINLY DOABLE.

If you had tried getting the PSNY12s off of the PSNY site, they made it so when you add to cart via the product page it gave you a unique key. if you just tried carting via inserting the variant ids into the URL it did not give you a unique key. that key was needed to checkout, otherwise it would give you an error to try again by adding to cart the normal way.

bbbloke is behind the site so im sure he won't mess this release up.

:nerd:

Repped.

i like these but i will admire the pictures, there is a time when you say enough is enough. I work hard for mines no mommy or daddy for my back up, it just shouldn't be this hard to spend $650, ill go spend it on some premium designer shoes where i can walk in the store what ever time i want and buy, so like a bad deal on shark tank, IM OUT

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom