Just Don x Air Jordan 2

I'm looking at the Chicago line I don't see 200 plus people. I still think people are good. I won't lie if I come up there at 2 am and I'm cutting in front a bunch of ghost chairs.

Nobody should count themselves out just yet.

Only count yourself out once you receive the L email.

Where is all that money going? For a city with such high tax there should be some reforms but yet it's one of the worst cities in America today with the the highest crime rate.. Crooked city.

With all that tax revenue cities are always expensive to run

The crime has more to do with more social economic causes which I'm not going to......

There are levels to this ish there

Where is all that money going? For a city with such high tax there should be some reforms but yet it's one of the worst cities in America today with the the highest crime rate.. Crooked city.
Money goes to a lot of things unfortunately the crooked a%# CPD is one of them I believe

Listen guys if dudes can't pay the bread up front for them what makes you think they can pay it at all?? Release is Saturday

Now watch you win :lol:

Hopefully you do[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
I hope so...my homegirl won the psny 12s for me, but never got that W email myself...good luck to u

A few huh..... No shade would have done the same

I hope Nike makes people pay up front like they did on the maroon 6's
Yeah a few meaning 3 lol. Wish I could do like 20 like some on here

Last edited:
With all that tax revenue cities are always expensive to run

The crime has more to do with more social economic causes which I'm not going to......

There are levels to this ish there

Economy, education, medical, Chicago is one of the worst in the U.S.

With today's technology and social media outlet you would expect things to be done in a city like Chicago and Baltimore..such a shame.

Money goes to a lot of things unfortunately the crooked a%# CPD is one of them I believe

Such a shame. I watched spike Lee chiraq.. Which was complete garbage. It's more of a BS musical and an attempt for an award than for the truth... Why don't you do a real documentary on the streets of Chicago than to hire a bunch of these non locals in your film...
I feel for those that have no choice but to surrounded by that violence in Chicago... End rant.

Back
Top Bottom