Just Don x Air Jordan 2

I hope so...my homegirl won the psny 12s for me, but never go that W email myself...good luck to u
I didn't enter because I'm in SoCal :wink:

However, I'll use that luck for another release that I can participate in[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
Ubiq is dead not even wasting my time. Ever since I went there for the Yeezy 2s FCFS it was a joke.

I did win the blue dons from them tho not sure why they made it FCFS.

Last edited:
Wassup with just don website, you have to login to buy and there is no option to register

Ubiq is dead not even wasting my time. Ever since I went there for the Yeezy 2s FCFS it was a joke.

they did fcfs for yeezy 2s there?

Sure did . I remeber they said no camping and that they would tweet out a random time that they will allow ppl to LU, meanwhile they had friends and what not all posted up around the store and on corners that whole night going into morning. They tweeted real early that day I wanna say right before 9 cause I was Walking off the train heading to work and I work right down the street. No BS I got there so damn quick literally seconds after the tweet at least I thought but nope thete was a full line somehow already and all pairs were counted for. Literally seconds

View media item 1888264
Look at that BS they pulled. Full line before 9am no joke

Tweet really went out 8:56 tho

I can't believe I still even remeber this wish I never did. Was late for work and all that day it sucked

Last edited:
Sure did . I remeber they said no camping and that they would tweet out a random time that they will allow ppl to LU, meanwhile they had friends and what not all posted up around the store and on corners that whole night going into morning. They tweeted real early that day I wanna say right before 9 cause I was Walking off the train heading to work and I work right down the street. No BS I got there so damn quick literally seconds after the tweet at least I thought but nope thete was a full line somehow already and all pairs were counted for. Literally seconds
yea I remember atmos did the same thing. Pairs were already accounted for. If stores did something like that now it would be a wrap for them

Look at that BS they pulled. Full line before 9am no joke

Tweet really went out 8:56 tho

I can't believe I still even remeber this wish I never did. Was late for work and all that day it sucked
Haha Repped for keeping the screenshot for that long.

They just kicked everyone out of line at the Jordan store and only gave tickets to people who had actual seats and not just empty chairs. Guess who was walking by as they were doing it? This guy!
smokin.gif

id really like to see the faces of people that just left chairs out there 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom