Just Don x Air Jordan 2

All this fighting and gun talk has nothing to do with ghost chairs. You could have someone walk right in front of you in line while you're standing there and threaten violence and you'd have to make a decision about how far to take it. Having your chair moved doesn't give you some extra justification to get mad and throw a punch. Here in Baltimore County ghost chairs do not fly. Campouts never start earlier than the night before for that reason. You can leave to use the restroom if someone holds your spot down but that's about it. It's not standing in line if you aren't standing in line.

Who knows F THEM
Oh I agree. I was just curious to know how bad it was. Some people don't seem to believe that sneaker boutiques like Major exploit people so it's helpful to have the real numbers.

I don't even want to think about how many pairs they sold to their friends out the backdoor.

Campouts never start earlier than the night before for that reason. You can leave to use the restroom if someone holds your spot down but that's about it. It's not standing in line if you aren't standing in line.

That's how it used to be back in the day. I don't know who the fairies were who started this camping thing for a week and ghost chair stuff. It's beyond ridiculous and stupid.

Campouts never start earlier than the night before for that reason. You can leave to use the restroom if someone holds your spot down but that's about it. It's not standing in line if you aren't standing in line.

That's how it used to be back in the day. I don't know who the fairies were who started this camping thing for a week and ghost chair stuff. It's beyond ridiculous and stupid.

agreed

Geezzz why are they making it so hard to get a $400 profit out of these.  Can I Live??? 
tongue.gif

What part of the district you from?  

Born in Greater Southeast. Lived in Kentland and Forestville PGC. I ran around from Quarles NE (blue light specials) to Yuma NW etc. Spent time in Oak Hill for UUVs and whatnot as a youth. I was that guy that got along with everyone for the most part.

Last edited:
just wondering and apolgies if its been posted already, but is there a definitive online retailers list ?

thanks in advance 

Nike Australia almost sold out instantly. Clicked on final payment step when I thought I would get a confirmation it said sold out. All sizes sold out within 30 seconds. Footlocker Australia was going to sell them but stock got recalled for some reason.

It was only one house of hoops Australia that would stock them. Also OVO 10s got recalled and no longer sold in Australian footlocker also. Don't know what's happening with that. Apparently all stock sent back to Nike

Nike Australia almost sold out instantly. Clicked on final payment step when I thought I would get a confirmation it said sold out. All sizes sold out within 30 seconds. Footlocker Australia was going to sell them but stock got recalled for some reason.
This sold out in 30 seconds is what worries me! I'm just not that fast with the checkout skills lol

Back
Top Bottom