Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Nike Australia almost sold out instantly. Clicked on final payment step when I thought I would get a confirmation it said sold out. All sizes sold out within 30 seconds. Footlocker Australia was going to sell them but stock got recalled for some reason.

I think these are way more limited than anyone first thought. I asked my wife if she got a good look at the sign up sheet when we got out tickets. 4 sheets, 15-20 names per sheet. So 60-80 total at the largest stockist worldwide. These are at least as limited as the blues if not more so. I highly doubt JB made mass quantities of a pack with this much detail and high MSRP.

Trying to get a pair for my girl but I won't get a chance to line up. Online doesn't work very well either being from Canada and not the US. Anyone have an idea how much GS will go for after its done?

jordan 23 jordan 23 Nike Australia tweeted out the wrong link. Probably cost me my pair lol :x :smh: I should've just gone through the launch calendar

Anyone know how long the line is at the Pop Up shop in Los Angeles?
I get out of work at 2:30, I will try to scope out that area since it's 3 blocks away :lol:

People were already lining up at Wednesday afternoon

Last edited:
I get out of work at 2:30, I will try to scope out that area
laugh.gif
If you can, please tag me when you check it out.  Interested if its even worth trying to go tomorrow morning.

As many have said who missed out $800 AUD saved. My plan if I copped which I was unable to was see if they were worth the money (quality) and if not return them to Nike. Guess I won't have to worry about that now. As long as the white cement 4 are an easy cop I am happy.

Back
Top Bottom