Just Don x Air Jordan 2

how is it dumb? He bought to resell and it didn't work out. Now if he copped at a store that had a non-returnable policy then he might be considered dumb

It's dumb to me because he obviously didn't have the clientele or the cash to sit on the pack until he could make a profit. Yes, he got his money back but he just tied up his money and wasted his time...like a dummy. :lol:

He could've used that tied up cash to flip other shoes and TRULY make a profit.

Last edited:
It's dumb to me because he obviously didn't have the clientele or the cash to sit on the pack until he could make a profit. Yes, he got his money back but he just tied up his money and wasted his time...like a dummy. :lol:

He could've used that tied up cash to flip other shoes and TRULY make a profit.
Neither of us knows if that was expendable cash for him or not. As far as it being dumb most likely he got greedy asking for too much bread and it cost him. In all business you take risks and a money back guarantee is always good

Didn't think they put it back on sale right a way. But I should of asked. Did they put it at a discount? Cause I know the discount at the factory store are terrible for sneakers even with little hype.
didn't ask I'm sure an employee scooped them...and yeah the had the tech fleece mocs a penny less than retail lol

Technically, employees aren't allowed to purchase them until 24-48 hrs after they were returned. Best believe whichever employee wanted them, stashed them in the back until then. I can guarantee they never hit the floor.

Last edited:
I guess it pays to give out deals from time to time..... someone in one of my Facebook groups hooked me up with his extra 11.5 for retail plus shipping! Said he was returning the favor couldn't turn that down!

i took back a pair of tech fleece sock darts there employee copped sometime no shame she even told me she was getting them lol

View media item 1953739
No where near worth the price tag, and nobody in this thread can justify it being price so high with a straight face, i rather have bought 9 pair of Stan smiths [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] lbvs

Last edited:
i rather have bought 9 pair of Stan smiths

100x100px-LS-c0d9c518_8ytfdz.gif

u tripping hard as ****

Last edited:
If u get 200 for that hat ur doing good.

Ive seen from 150 to 250. Check ebay sold listings though.

Seems like every pair of these is on ebay. Begging to be sold

More realistic sold prices are $100-130 at the moment. I don't know if anyone wants to trade their shoes for the hat, but chances might be slim to none. Just sell it and buy something you want, unless you find that someone who's begging for the hat.

If u get 200 for that hat ur doing good.

Ive seen from 150 to 250. Check ebay sold listings though.

Seems like every pair of these is on ebay. Begging to be sold
thanks again for the reply. I love the shoes but the hat has to go lol i was wondering of offering a local guy my hat from the pack for a pair of Jordan 1 CM. He has them listed for 170 on ebay

Back
Top Bottom