Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Thanks for the reply snapreme. I was really hoping to trade it but if selling it is more realistic i understand that too. They dont seem to be moving on ebay tho

^^^ lol we are going on 2 months since the release. Not sure if all the threads get watered down within that timframe since im new.

unless you want to see the same beauty shots a million times, or state how much u like the shoes over and over...... i dont know what folks expect from a thread a month after release....its called moving on

Im usually a 12 got these in a 11.5 I've only tried them on so far havent actually wore them out but when tried on they feel good to ME. I say try on a 2 at your mall and base off that.

Im usually a 12 got these in a 11.5 I've only tried them on so far havent actually wore them out but when tried on they feel good to ME. I say try on a 2 at your mall and base off that.
So far with all the 2s I have from the melo, bin, white/red, both just don.i would say only the bin feels slightly tighter... All other 2s are the same fit to me.

sold out in a 5 mins, they had sizes 8-12 I believe, I saw it but already have enough pairs. Cost was $732 US
wow another restock im very surprised. These must not be as "limited" as the blue ones, doesnt matter to me but it is surprising a little.

This may sound weird but im scared to wear these joints lmao waiting for a special occasion. Hows the wear for the ones that have?

When you look down and see the first signs of creasing 
77e0178ef9c099fd2f6fc6d4df23abc4.gif

Back
Top Bottom