Just Don x Air Jordan 2

only size 7.5+ will flip.. not too much tho but it will. 7Y and under and you'll be making shipping charges back 
laugh.gif

surprisingly don't see a lot of hype on these. Wonder if its the pink or the GS sizes thats throwing most people off

It's the GS sizes for sure. They never flip well. Look what happened to CNY and those were limited but not like Just dons. And these are $350 before tax? People who wear size 5s ain't paying a grip for these [emoji]128514[/emoji]

one of the few times I would like to have kid sized feet.

any stores releasing the toddlers online?

So Just Don made these because smaller sizes were left out and weren't included for prior releases. So he makes these and excludes the larger sizes. Yeah, it makes sense. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Hey Just Don, I have an idea. Just cut the crap and make sizes for ALL.

Last edited:
So Just Don made these because smaller sizes were left out and weren't included for prior releases. So he makes these and excludes the larger sizes. Yeah, it makes sense. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

juSt cUt th3 cR@P @nd  MaK3 s1zes fur aLL
Lol, I'm sorry SpoonMan, It's all jokes 
The meme just fit perfectly

Have a Blessed day

Not only this ^

But dudes takes a Photo with him wearing a Mens size, We all know he don't wear a GS Jordan.

Back
Top Bottom