Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Biggest size in Europe appears to be UK 6 (Us 7Y) - no extended sizes it seems

As I had mentioned earlier.. I think you're right. 7 is the biggest.

Cause if my guys store didn't get anything bigger than a 7 then I don't trust any other store to get anything bigger than a 7.

Damn... guess that makes me a little happy I don't have to worry about trying for this release this weekend. My girl still wants a pair tho [emoji]128580[/emoji]

KHaled got them too
Yeah, that wise guy post a pic months ago in a ( as they call it)  "Arctic Orange" suit wearing them!!   

IT'S DUSTY PINK!!!!

No extended sizes on End or any other raffle so far

Last edited:
Biggest size in Europe appears to be UK 6 (Us 7Y) - no extended sizes it seems

From Sneaker Politics IG :

sneakerpoliticsJust Don x Air Jordan 2
"Family First"
Will be available at our Lafayette location on 05.13.2017. See below for details.
Release Details:
Get a piece of paper and fold it in half. Then create an amazing Mothers Day card for your mother. Make a copy of the card you created and send it to us! On the back of the copied card write your name, phone number, and the size you would like to win in the Just Don x Air Jordan 2. Drop it off to our Lafayette location before 7PM May 12, 2017 and on May 13th we will contact and post up the cards of the winners that we selected based upon each cards message and the amount of creativity. If contacted you can come to our Lafayette location before 7pm on May 13th to purchase the shoes you've won. Please make sure to only select a size that we have listed below, as these are the only sizes that we have received. Also, make sure to give your mother the card on May 13th whether you win or take an L.
Sizes Available $350 GG sizes 4Y, 4.5Y, 5Y, 5.5Y, 6Y, 7Y, 7.5Y, 8Y $200 GP sizes 11C, 12C, 13C, 1Y, 1.5Y, 2Y, 2.5Y, 3Y $150 GT sizes 4C, 5C, 6C, 7C, 8C, 9C, 10C

Raab I know man I don't see why he would do such a thing... I was banking on that 9.5y with the insert out lol

why not name it Dusty Pink??

They called it that on the air.jordan.com roll out

Arctic orange???    What are buying Gatorade??  Some new Toothpaste?

What a dumb reason for a release. Like they couldn't have made the blue ones in GS/PS. Nike probably wanted to test the waters before diving head first with a guy who just puts snake skin on hats.

Just Don is high quality crap.

Last edited:
It even seems like those in the GS extended sizes are also getting screwed with almost all the stores only getting up to size 7Y... I hope these flop hard and hit outlets, screw you Don C for making these kid sizes only when kids wearing those sizes aren't dropping $250+ for elementary school

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom