Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Whole time, that City gear link says in  store only. I'd bet most of us dont have city gear anywhere near us.

Prolly a couple of their locaitons AT BEST are getting em.

Waiting to see if any flagship DTLR's/SC's/SZ's get em in the "DMV".
NT gon NT G :lol:

Could you elaborate on how using user-agent switcher helps to load a page quicker?
Hanon's site runs much faster/efficient on mobile, specifically "Safari".  Fewer errors, size selector is better, less java being run, less traffic, etc. etc..

If you have a junk CPU, you're better just trying to cop from an iPad or smart phone, but if you have a decent rig, having the mobile site fully running on your desktop/laptop is going to give you better results.  Again, I've had good luck w/ them.  I had Frags in my cart, Paypal payment loaded, but when directed back to Hanon, my size was gone and cart was empty.  I'm not the type to try and size swap, and didn't expect resell to be what it was, so didn't bother trying for an alternate size.  Might have been able to get a less desireable size if I would have tried hard enough.

THis is one of those releases where employees will be fighting over pairs, F&F will come callin, and boutiques will wanna sell you an orphan child from cambodia for your chance to "reserve"  a pair. Good luck gents. NDC or out for me.

Last edited:
that means what was left after we took out ours & the fam'z pairs
roll.gif

Hanon's site runs much faster/efficient on mobile, specifically "Safari".  Fewer errors, size selector is better, less java being run, less traffic, etc. etc..

If you have a junk CPU, you're better just trying to cop from an iPad or smart phone, but if you have a decent rig, having the mobile site fully running on your desktop/laptop is going to give you better results.  Again, I've had good luck w/ them.  I had Frags in my cart, Paypal payment loaded, but when directed back to Hanon, my size was gone and cart was empty.  I'm not the type to try and size swap, and didn't expect resell to be what it was, so didn't bother trying for an alternate size.  Might have been able to get a less desireable size if I would have tried hard enough.
You also mentioned how to stay logged in and using variables for sizes. Can you please elaborate on these two or if you want you can pm me. Thanks in advance

Really doesn't matter how many spots get them... We don't even know the size runs...
We're never going to know the real asnwer to how many pairs are out there.
You guys need to kill that Frag talk. So now we are comparing every shoe release to this one Frag release. No matter what, shoes gonna sell, no matter what a shoe is going to have aftermarket value.

But we all know that's how it goes.... If that was your spot, and your homies wanted in on a pair, set some aside for the crew.

I know when I use to me a manager at FNL I took cAre of anyone who asked me to hold them down. Ain't nothing to it.

@lachrymotion  can you school me on how you stay logged in though.
Have another window open and constantly refresh.  

Doesn't have to be the product page, or your account page, just somewhere on Hanon's site (preferably somewhere there will be less traffic like the FAQ or "contact us" page) and hope you can @ least get connected to their servers once or twice w/in the time you get the pair in your cart.  Really depends on your ping/internet connection.  As long as Hanon sees you "active" on their site, they won't log you off for 15-30 min.  

If you're paying w/ Paypal, also be logged in there, and refresh and make sure you don't get logged out of there either.  Then you don't have to sign into Paypal when directed to the site.  Just hit "confirm payment" and pray you come back to your shoes in cart.

Problem lies if the shoes are still available w/in all that timeframe.

Again, this all really lies on your connection to their server.  If you have issues getting the page to load from the jump, a lot of those tips won't matter.  It's more for navigating through the junk if your CPU/ISP can handle it and you can see the product page and get them in your cart.

Good luck! 

DmV... Major!
Like I said before....

From the brand stand point.... JustDon the brand isn't out in Cali.
Wouldn't give major my money if they were giving the hat away for free if you purchased the kicks...

no gracias.

They been dikkkin customers for too long fam...

Been known them since the Wale/sneakaman Dan days...

There's a reason the folks that help put that store together all bounced...

Even then, good luck thinking they'll charge retail... Gonna have to fork over your tax return for the hat for a "chance" to cop these 2's...

Miss me with that.

Really doesn't matter how many spots get them... We don't even know the size runs...
We're never going to know the real asnwer to how many pairs are out there.
You guys need to kill that Frag talk. So now we are comparing every shoe release to this one Frag release. No matter what, shoes gonna sell, no matter what a shoe is going to have aftermarket value.

But we all know that's how it goes.... If that was your spot, and your homies wanted in on a pair, set some aside for the crew.

I know when I use to me a manager at FNL I took cAre of anyone who asked me to hold them down. Ain't nothing to it.

oh im not saying its wrong cuz id do the same but on this drop that means stores getting fsr's & only listing 3-7 sizes saying "thats all we got"

Last edited:
Have another window open and constantly refresh.  

Doesn't have to be the product page, or your account page, just somewhere on Hanon's site (preferably somewhere there will be less traffic like the FAQ or "contact us" page) and hope you can @ least get connected to their servers once or twice w/in the time you get the pair in your cart.  Really depends on your ping/internet connection.  As long as Hanon sees you "active" on their site, they won't log you off for 15-30 min.  

If you're paying w/ Paypal, also be logged in there, and refresh and make sure you don't get logged out of there either.  Then you don't have to sign into Paypal when directed to the site.  Just hit "confirm payment" and pray you come back to your shoes in cart.

Problem lies if the shoes are still available w/in all that timeframe.

Again, this all really lies on your connection to their server.  If you have issues getting the page to load from the jump, a lot of those tips won't matter.  It's more for navigating through the junk if your CPU/ISP can handle it and you can see the product page and get them in your cart.

Good luck! 
Thanks man. Also what are the variables on the size that you mentioned?

You also mentioned how to stay logged in and using variables for sizes. Can you please elaborate on these two or if you want you can pm me. Thanks in advance
Variables for size = view page source.

Hard to get into, but it's simple HTML.  Find you size, then look for the variable ID for that size.

4LAB1 size 13 glow = 677690012-US13

That's how people do all that early cart jibberish who are a lot smarter than me in terms of javascript. I don't know how to do it, and don't have the time/patience to learn.

You can use that (again this all depends if you can get to the product page) to see if your size is in stock.  If you're not in it to resell or size swap, and don't want to waste another hour in trying to navigate the site, quick way to see if you're just wasting your time to get your size.

Back
Top Bottom