Just Don x Air Jordan 2

How awesome would it be if Nike pulled a rabbit out the hat and made these available everywhere.  Would love to see resellers get burned lol - wont ever happen though but I can wish

How awesome would it be if Nike pulled a rabbit out the hat and made these available everywhere.  Would love to see resellers get burned lol - wont ever happen though but I can wish
The rabbit is already poking its head out of the hat but people are choosing to close their eyes and hope for the best on flipping $350 Jordan 2s.

There will be a popup this weekend doe
size 9.5  thanks fam 
nthat.gif

Just entered the Undefeated raffle on La Brea, not sure on if the bay if will get them. Waiting for Blends to post their info as well hopefully its not day of release..

The rabbit is already poking its head out of the hat but people are choosing to close their eyes and hope for the best on flipping $350 Jordan 2s.
Thats why winning the raffle at mercer is ideal because you can return them no questions asked if everything goes wrong for resellers

Pretty relieved to see nikelab doing raffles, looking to avoid a campout (gotta feeling a certain nyc boutique will be doing fcfs) 

I'm leaning towards being out there on Friday night around 10..I have no idea how it'll be though.

My plan for drop day:

1. Get up, have breakfast.

2. Wait for the release time on NDC.

3. Try to cop the Just Dons, and strike out.

4. Be relieved that I didn't just waste $350 on ugly blue shoes.

5. Go to Champs, cop a pair of LeBrons, a pair of Janoskis, and some socks.

6. Have lunch with my wife at Red Robin, then head to Starbucks for some fraps.

7. Drive home with my new stuff and a huge smile on my face.

^^As long as you wake up to Pancakes then it sounds like you got a good day ahead of you.

My plan for drop day:

1. Get up, have breakfast.
2. Wait for the release time on NDC.
3. Try to cop the Just Dons, and strike out.
4. Be relieved that I didn't just waste $350 on ugly blue shoes.
5. Go to Champs, cop a pair of LeBrons, a pair of Janoskis, and some socks.
6. Have lunch with my wife at Red Robin, then head to Starbucks for some fraps.
7. Drive home with my new stuff and a huge smile on my face.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom