Just Don x Air Jordan 2

lmao buy a hat that cost more than the shoes to be able to buy the shoes lol, make sure yall wear yall hat with pride. the "shoegame"
mean.gif
Why you worrying about what other people do with THEIR money?

Why you worrying about what other people do with THEIR money?

I guess it seems that way but really i could give two flying F's, i have my right to state my opinion on the state of "The Game", now respect my rights and hold a seat in the corner child

Was planning on hitting bows with biboo biboo on Sat midnight...but that aint happening anymore 20~ pairs and people lining up since Wed :smh:

I guess it seems that way but really i could give two flying F's, i have my right to state my opinion on the state of "The Game", now respect my rights and hold a seat in the corner child
Im just asking you a question cuz you seemed in your feelings by what you posted.

No need to get butthurt

Ya'll Crazy out there on the East Coast Lining up for Sneakers in the Snow!

Bat Sheeeeeiiiiit Crazy!

People in Warm Climate, I understand...      Then again no Stores in Warm Climates Dropping these! 
frown.gif

In all seriousness. Who likes these shoes ?

Even if i did like em just seeing how limited these are going to be will draw me away from this shoe.

U put the "limited" tag on a shoe and it will sell.

Why cant we all be honest and say were in it for the flip. Lol .. Cause i sure am.

I like em and want em to rock.

I also own about 6 pairs of 2's. Even have 2 lows.

Not EVERYONE is lookin for a flip.

In all seriousness. Who likes these shoes ?

Even if i did like em just seeing how limited these are going to be will draw me away from this shoe.

U put the "limited" tag on a shoe and it will sell.

Why cant we all be honest and say were in it for the flip. Lol .. Cause i sure am.

Got copping for resell. The fact that they think they're responsible for retros selling is funny

I would cop these for retail and flip them in a heartbeat for more shoes that I actually want.....I see nothing wrong with that. 

Back
Top Bottom