Just Don x Air Jordan 2

LMAO at dudes wondering why they can't check out with 4-5 pairs in cart. 

::Camron Smirk gif::
I carted that many by accident. I couldn't see a size next to the buy now so I guessed. Oh well, whoever made that site sucks anyway lol.

Time to wake up bae for an early morning taco. Gotta quench my hunger
laugh.gif

If I refresh then the site loads slow and I'll be late either way.. and if i refresh early then the timer falls behind again after like 1 minute. Idk how people get through Hanon without backdoor links
It's luck of the draw and again, comes down to your internet and computer. I'm running a microsoft surface pro (which isnt that powerful) and a crappy internet connection. Every time i refreshed, the timer would be ahead

It's luck of the draw and again, comes down to your internet and computer. I'm running a microsoft surface pro (which isnt that powerful) and a crappy internet connection. Every time i refreshed, the timer would be ahead
Weird... I have a gaming PC and I have decent internet yet the timer is still behind. If I refresh its ahead but after like 1 min its behind again.

Wrong, they were up. They were up like a minute before midnight (California time). I was refreshing it and they came up. 
was on there from 30 minutes before lunch until 10 minutes after and nothing showed up. If there was something there that was the

quickest list and takedown ever in the history of sneakers. Were you able to get anything. Did anyone actually even cart a pair

at Footpatrol.

No matter how fast your internet and computer is nothing can account for a crashing website.  The people that got through on hanon were fortunate, not necessarily quicker or faster than you were.

I honestly feel like these sites didn't have them for sale. Maybe anon, but I have yet to see a pic of someone who checked out, and usually there is atlas one. I think most of these sites pulled the same bs as nike

I honestly feel like these sites didn't have them for sale. Maybe anon, but I have yet to see a pic of someone who checked out, and usually there is atlas one. I think most of these sites pulled the same bs as nike
probably not on this forum and just going back to sleep after copping them 

Totally agree great post would also like to see if anyone Actually got 

Its not that people didnt cop... these sites only have like 20 pairs at most. 1 or 2 order confirmations may pop up but I doubt it

Back
Top Bottom