Just Don x Air Jordan 2

I BOUGHT THE BLUE BRIM HAT. ILL BE ROCKING THE HAT. IM PROB ONE OF ONLY A HANDFUL OF PEOPLE IN HERE WHO ACTUALLY LIKE THE HAT AND THE REST OF DON C'S HATS

I love dons hats and I've had a couple but thought the Jordan joints could've been wayyyyyyy better

As for the shoes, the more I see them the more I hate that damn toe box. Joint is OD but Jordan brand don't care

Last edited:
I just don't understand. if I already told you that I cancelled my card, I'm picking up a new one, I already called the bank and everything is good then why is everybody still trying to "look out?" It has nothing to do with an ego, or proving anybody right or wrong. like I said: it happens... I corrected the problem, I took the steps necessary to ensure that I was going to be ok and now I'm getting on with my day as you all should. this ain't my first rodeo and I'm not a little kid. Done and done.

Got the Blue Hat from DonC and a pair of sz 12's, already got a buyer via CL in Htown , could NEVER see myself wearing such an UGLY shoe

You don't realize it right now but jordan brand just conditioned most of you to shell out 400+ dollars on the jordan 1 pinnacle, which if it wasn't for the don c jordan 2, you would never consider doing.
what does that shoe have anything to do with the don 2s

if u bought the hat + shoes u spent a little shy of 1.1k. The profit margin is being overblown in most cases

You don't realize it right now but jordan brand just conditioned most of you to shell out 400+ dollars on the jordan 1 pinnacle, which if it wasn't for the don c jordan 2, you would never consider doing.
real spit. Without a collab title to go with them I only see them selling out if they are equally as limited, still though, definitey wont end up like the Jordan Shine.

Jordan been doing this. Jordan XII Nubuck, White Laser 4. 

They've made you buy a bundle to get a shoe since forever.

Do you, but I'd never pay $700 for a hat. Don't care how much perception of 'doing it' comes with.

Those Pinnacle's aren't a good look with that piece on the back. :smh:

Last edited:

thats one advantage that a small setup like that has... if they see their stock flying, without being releassed.. they have less hurdles to go thru.. they'll cancel those orders and release at a designated time.. no worry... hope  you're lucky enough to get a pair when they do go live
thanks fam , same to you if your trying, struck out between FP and the Solefly release between last night and today

if u bought the hat + shoes u spent a little shy of 1.1k. The profit margin is being overblown in most cases
unless you can offload the hat.

if you get 1k for the shoe. then another 3-4 (if you are just trying to get it gone, or throw it in with the shoe, which i know somebody is doing) then you could profit maybe 3-400 depending on how much you let the shoe go for. 

to me not worth the risk without a confirmed buyer lol. that hats are gonna be a lot harder to sell

Jordan been doing this. Jordan XII Nubuck, White Laser 4. 

They've made you buy a bundle to get a shoe since forever.

Do you, but I'd never pay $700 for a hat. Don't care how much perception of 'doing it' comes with.
That's not Jordan doing the hat thing, that was Just Don and I've never heard of paying double the amount of the item you wanted on an accessory just to buy the original item in question 
laugh.gif
 thats like paying Gamestop $900 for a new dual shock to buy a limited PS4.

We are at the jumping the shark stage. The end may be near for me. I thought it was stupid before, but it's really getting stupid now.
I agree.

Before I would get upset if I missed a release and would often purchase resale and waste hundreds. Now I realize how stupid I was.

When people develop an emotional attachment to material things, it becomes extremely difficult to get out.

I really liked these but it wasn't in the cards for me to cop. Most of my free money was tied up in my clothing line, so I just got the black and white flyknit racers and called it a day. I'll eventually get these but it's not a priority to get these right now

Back
Top Bottom