Just Don x Air Jordan 2

You and me both B, at least in the shoe world old is good
pimp.gif
nthat.gif

JustDon just did what Nike/JB did but people don't realize it... You want the Pantone 11 buy the XX9, you want the Brazil 6 cop the CP7, you want the Shooting Star Foam cop the Lil Penny... And even back in the day you want the Jordan Thunder cop the Jacket, you want the Jordan Lightning cop the Shirt, you want the White Laser 4 cop the Hat and Shirt.

JustDon just did what Nike/JB did but people don't realize it... You want the Pantone 11 buy the XX9, you want the Brazil 6 cop the CP7, you want the Shooting Star Foam cop the Lil Penny... And even back in the day you want the Jordan Thunder cop the Jacket, you want the Jordan Lightning cop the Shirt, you want the White Laser 4 cop the Hat and Shirt.

Missed the first one, Nubuck XII with hoodie :smile:

that's what I said and I'm positive Jordan pushed for the hat and jacket.

JD can't just produce the hat without permission.

Lawd here we go all this thread will be:

-Nancy Grace financial experts worried about other peoples money

-The few who tried and failed but aren't bitter

-The bitter guys who tried and failed so refer to others as hypes that copped
Bruh I'm deceased!

Last edited:
Quote:
you forgot to mention the fact that the hat/jacket were optional rofl

Last edited:
Just wait for the hype to die down and cop a pair from $600-800. The resellers win today!!!!![emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128554[/emoji]

You need to understand that this isn't a regular Jordan shoe. This is a high end Don C Jordan shoe. Dudes is shelling out $450 easy on Just Don hats and some $675 for the leather ones and if you're really getting it you're dropping $700 for the Barney's leather one or $2500 for the all python one. Seriously, most people that are buying are the people that already have money to pay resell or the ones that regularly buy Just Don hats or the average Jordan head who got lucky to pay retail. The Jordan 1 Pinnacle is completely different shoe that doesn't garner what Don C name nor the quality of this shoe does. Respectively, if you're broke stay in your broke position because this release isn't for you.

That's my point exactly. The jordan 1 pinnacle is a totally different shoe but people will be conditioned in a sense to pay for it partly because of the exposure to the don c Jordan 2.

And I'm tired of that argument where one suspects the other is broke because he complains about absurd market prices for sneakers.

You do realize even those who are rich refuse to pay for overpriced items?

This whole idea about people who complain must be broke and people who are rich unconsciously spend money without asking questions is juvenile and isn't given much thought. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom