Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Combination of all those you mentioned above. The person being cutted is as much to blame since they fail to say or do something about it. Of course if you're a 5'4" 100 lbs. kid, like a lot of sneakerheads I've seen these days, it's kind of hard for them to do anything. My advice to them, hit a gym get your weight up and grow some balls

:lol: oh ok. Thanks for the explanation. Rep for the info

^ His teammate Tyler Ulis also had them on

Devin Booker

View media item 1390426Kentucky Wildcats guard Devin Booker playing in Just Don quilted Air Jordan 2 II

Tyler Ulis

View media item 1390442Kentucky Wildcats guard Tyler Ulis wearing Just Don quilted Air Jordan 2 II, ncaa college basketball uk sneaker heat bbm

Last edited:
Yeah booker and Tyler ULLIs were rocking them... Tyler's pops was my old manager at Niketown Chi.. He's now the DM of the Midwest region

Most people wont say anything because if theyre by themselves and a whole crew tries to slide in front of you, why start trouble? I usually roll solo and when a crew tries to get in front of me I don't say anything, I keep walking letting them know you can get in front of the person behind me, just not in front of me. But in the end after 5 big dudes try to get in front, one does happen to find their way but the other are are checking my a55 out.

^ His teammate Tyler Ulis also had them on

Devin Booker

Kentucky Wildcats guard Devin Booker playing in Just Don quilted Air Jordan 2 II

Tyler Ulis

Kentucky Wildcats guard Tyler Ulis wearing Just Don quilted Air Jordan 2 II, ncaa college basketball uk sneaker heat bbm
Yes, I saw #3 as well and added him.  Thanks for the pics!  Much better than my grainy shots! 
happy.gif

But in the end after 5 big dudes try to get in front, one does happen to find their way but the other are are checking my a55 out.
Whats a a55?

what would i have to add to my db 8s to get my hands on these
nerd.gif
I'd say 400-500. But if you got the dbs for retail that would still just come out to like 600-700 for them but you gotta find someone willing to take DBs for these. If people were able to get DBs, they probably were able to get these as well

Someone offered me their Just Don x Jordan 2 for my Jordan 1 x Fragment
Fragment prices are going up by the day and Just Don prices will likely drop after the hype dies down. 
On the flip side Fragment retailed for $185 while Just Don retailed for $275
Is this a fair trade in the long run (2-3 years from now)?
What do you guys think? 

Someone offered me their Just Don x Jordan 2 for my Jordan 1 x Fragment

Fragment prices are going up by the day and Just Don prices will likely drop after the hype dies down. 

On the flip side Fragment retailed for $185 while Just Don retailed for $275

Is this a fair trade in the long run (2-3 years from now)?

What do you guys think? 

do you want to trade??? which shoe do you like the most??? If you plan on wearing, value 2-3 yrs doesn't really matter!!!

Back
Top Bottom