Just Don x Air Jordan 2

i dont think alot of the people on that line in bk where nt'ers even though i did see quite a few

Security guard told me there were about 900 peope in line on Saturday. I went on Sunday and there were not that many people there. I did see a few NTers post a few pages back that they went. I'm sure a lot of NTers knew about this raffle.

Security guard told me there were about 900 peope in line on Saturday. I went on Sunday and there were not that many people there. I did see a few NTers post a few pages back that they went. I'm sure a lot of NTers knew about this raffle.

no doubt about that

damn 900 sure felt like it

it took me 30 minutes the most at MSG and that's who called me

It would make sense if phone calls go out tomorrow in correlation with the opening of the pop up across Barclays.
And also will price tag be $300 like mercer or $350?

Last edited:
I want to wait for the cream cw but I don't think I can hold off from purchasing the blue ones cuz honestly I want them badly!!!![emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

So whats the deal with these other colorways, are they going to be as limited as the blues? Nike.com going to shaft us again?

both at FA for tickets

did anyone get a call for the just don or the foams at the fulton store
Sorry I'm confused, you got a call for the Just Don's as well? I know you got the call for Mirror Foams from FTL. I was just wondering was FTL doing a raffle for the Just Don's as well. All i knew was the FA raffle where you get the ticket at the Fulton Store (and there they automatically enter you for the Mirror Foams too). I got a call from FA that I won the mirror foams but pickup is at Flight 23. If you get a call for the Just Don's, pickup is at the new pop up 166 Flatbush. 

Whats good with the Just Donald raffle? Im guessing the General Manager's kids took all the winnings?

Back
Top Bottom