Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Yeah! My mothereffin wife got the call last night too!!! They left her a voicemail. Congrats to the winners

These were a semi easy cop in Memphis. I didn't cop tho. [emoji]128564[/emoji]
Saw alot of sneaker "acquaintances" with em on IG. Nobody hit me to let me know they were camping. [emoji]128546[/emoji]
Thought these were unobtainable and did no homework. Lol
Serves me right

Saw alot of sneaker "acquaintances" with em on IG. Nobody hit me to let me know they were camping. [emoji]128546[/emoji]
Serves me right
The Infamous CITY GEAR drop?

Serves me right

PROBABLY VAULT. MY BOY TEXTED ME PICS. ONE GUY GOT LIKE 10 PAIRS FROM THEM.

So what time is the pickup time tomorrow morning? Maybe more Frags will restock for us Don C winners too?

Dang Texas can't get any love on these Dons? That dreaded 10 is never going to be in my possession

I think Isaiah Thomas was wearing these at the all star event last night and the guy from Houston was clowning him for wearing all black with blue shoes lol I might have it wrong but that's what it sounded like

I think Isaiah Thomas was wearing these at the all star event last night and the guy from Houston was clowning him for wearing all black with blue shoes lol I might have it wrong but that's what it sounded like

Yeah he was lol I saw Patrick Beverly was clowning him it was funny as hell

I think snkr station will have these this weekend...When exactly, who knows...I do have a 8am slot this morning...

Back
Top Bottom