Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Yall really about to buy a 9 10 11...whatever year old a $350 sneaker though?

#justaskin

Last edited:
650$ steep asl, I hope they hold up will, no ugly creases or suede dis coloring, only way I can justify spending that much

Man I have heard so many different things lol.

No gs size. Lowest man sz is 7. Stand alone $350 and pack $650.

From a connect that is right 90-95% of the time. We will see shortly

This sucks for those who actually wants to wear them, retail is practically resell. With very few willing to spend 650 for the shoes(hat is worth 50 at best) don't see these doing well resell wise. Spending 700+tax just to make a extra 100 or 2 is not worth it.

JB trippin with these stick up prices!!! Robbin our a#% with no mask!! Crazy 700 retail. Im pissed but i aint gonna lie im gonna buy the next hot shoe i like that drops at the other crazy price point...... 220 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]Lol

So I'm looking at 749 with tax

Can't flip that hat either because everyone is gonna try to flip the hat on Ebay to lessen the price hit on the sneakers

Last edited:
They really dropped the ball on this shoe The pack ruined it for lots of people sucks cause I really like this show but at 375-400 maybe but 700 I flipping ridick

I would've MAYBE considered the price if they had thrown the jacket in. I don't wear hats so.....pass

Back
Top Bottom