Just Don x Air Jordan 2

I still have hope that these will not be more than $450 for the pack.  The  blue Dons were $350!  there’s no way Nike is gonna charge an additional $350 for a hat.  NO WAY, right???
Don hats are 495 and up, so  $450 sounds like a pipe dream 

Last edited:
I still have hope that these will not be more than $450 for the pack.  The  blue Dons were $350!  there’s no way Nike is gonna charge an additional $350 for a hat.  NO WAY, right???

Rough 30 days starting the 30th

Possible restocks, all star foams,Carolina foams,Cement 89,Master 12,Ovo X, $700 just don pack,yeezy's, and China 5 low smh

Possible restocks, all star foams,Carolina foams,Cement 89,Master 12,Ovo X, $700 just don pack,yeezy's, and China 5 low smh

Except for the white cement and OVO 10s, I can pass on all of those. I have no shot at Yeezys so it doesn't even make sense to try

if it's $700

i rather drop 100 more n grab another pair of 350's

u tripping arabb :lol:

I still have hope that these will not be more than $450 for the pack. The blue Dons were $350! there’s no way Nike is gonna charge an additional $350 for a hat. NO WAY, right???

god damn
wont bite on alt iv's for retail they are slashed everywhere so those will restock to death(decent summer shoe tho)
xii's - need
need ovo's
ovb dons
good on all the rest

Last edited:
all star weekend has always been known to be a costly month. Especially if it's being hosted in your city. The amount of limited sneakers restocking 
devil.gif

Rumors are theres 2 yeezys in Feb, don't ask me about my sauces. I cook with my sauce 

all star weekend has always been known to be a costly month. Especially if it's being hosted in your city. The amount of limited sneakers restocking 
devil.gif

Rumors are theres 2 yeezys in Feb, don't ask me about my sauces. I cook with my sauce 
Bro, we gonna cook with that sauce?

Last edited:
If someone wants, they can sell me a hat for $50

how in the hell do you think thaat hat is just worth $50 bucks man.. dead srs zyzz

aint no way u cappin that strong

Just Don hats are all pinnacle 1 prices off the rip

Last edited:
:smh: at all of you being ok with a $700 retail shoe because of a throwaway hat and a road managers affiliation. Kanye's gardner could probably drop a collab & sell out these days. Y'all gonna be fine with $1K retail before its all said and done. And yes I can definitely afford these, but refuse to willingly pay $700 (if you're lucky) for them. Backdoor pairs gonna be $1K & up I bet

Any info on if the jacket will be available on the same day?

I still want the 1st jacket... saw it for $200 like a week ago but it was already sold when I inquired

assuming this one will be the same way... looking to pick it up also for around the same ticket if possible after this drop down the road

mean.gif
at all of you being ok with a $700 retail shoe because of a throwaway hat and a road managers affiliation. Kanye's gardner could probably drop a collab & sell out these days. Y'all gonna be fine with $1K retail before its all said and done. And yes I can definitely afford these, but refuse to willingly pay $700 (if you're lucky) for them. Backdoor pairs gonna be $1K & up I bet
would robocop.

and yea $700 for these? nah imma pass 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom