Just Don x Air Jordan 2

That Pin! 
smokin.gif

I have a 20% and a 15% off coupon for Nike.com purchases that I can use on anything. Would be reaaally nice to use it on this release.

It will be crazy if I fail on these

Not going to happen you and me going to be eating to many broke people trying to buy just don's. This is going to be my first pair of just don's 2's and i hope nike doesn't jack up my box i cant wait. Just remember if they are out of stock on ndc just wait till sizes come back there will be allot of declined credit cards that day :D

Last edited:
Not going to happen you and me going to be eating to many broke people trying to buy just don's. This is going to be my first pair of just don's 2's and i hope nike doesn't jack up my box i cant wait.
Just remember if they are out of stock on ndc just wait till sizes come back there will be allot of declined credit cards that day :D

This! Lol

It will be crazy if I fail on these
Not going to happen you and me going to be eating to many broke people trying to buy just don's. This is going to be my first pair of just don's 2's and i hope nike doesn't jack up my box i cant wait. Just remember if they are out of stock on ndc just wait till sizes come back there will be allot of declined credit cards that day
happy.gif
roll.gif

I have a 20% and a 15% off coupon for Nike.com purchases that I can use on anything. Would be reaaally nice to use it on this release.
This. Been waiting for the right release to try and use one of my three 20% off NDC codes. $520 > $650

Tried and missed out on the blue Don's. And still salty I missed out on the Supreme Blazers. One of the reasons why I am going for these.

It would be [emoji]128293[/emoji] if they released a red based Don C's :pimp:

2aafx4p.jpg

Not my pic btw :wink:

Last edited:
This. Been waiting for the right release to try and use one of my three 20% off NDC codes. $520 > $650

Tried and missed out on the blue Don's. And still salty I missed out on the Supreme Blazers. One of the reasons why I am going for these.

It would be [emoji]128293[/emoji] if they released a red based Don C's
pimp.gif

2aafx4p.jpg

Not my pic btw
wink.gif
you might not want those red dons to come out bruh. Knowing don c and nike, they would include a hat and an all leather jacket for a suggested retail price of $2,000

you might not want those red dons to come out bruh. Knowing don c and nike, they would include a hat and an all leather jacket for a suggested retail price of $2,000
I wouldn't doubt it, but would be buns to have a red based Don C :pimp:

The idea that there aren't a lot of people that don't have 650$ in general is funny. I had that when I was broke in college.

Also, it's tax season refund checks for school, lots of companies are giving out bonus checks.

You got folks out here who double up on GR Jordan's on the reg. Heck people even brought them awful Yeezy boots. (Yes they never sold out in all colorways) and yes (lots of resellers got stuck with them).

Resellers will take 100$ profit if anything still worth the time and effort to some.

Lastly the WISH raffle will be how they do most of their raffles. It will be local residents only. Pretty much put ur address in and fill out a survey name number blah blah.

Back
Top Bottom