Just Don x Air Jordan 2

what are the benefits of a raffle an hour before the 10am release ,chance to strike out and hit another site?

Do I go for the Kith Doom Restock and stand in the cold or roll the dice on these... I'm thinking option C and go back to bed..
laugh.gif

^^^ I highly doubt many people are tbh. But I do plan on coppin to rock for the bday myself.

^^^ I highly doubt many people are tbh. But I do plan on coppin to rock for the bday myself.
Yeah i dont think so either. I was just asking because the way i see it is if your planning on reselling the money is in the 5Y -7Y release as they are cheaper and will sell for the same price as adult sizes.

Yeah i dont think so either. I was just asking because the way i see it is if your planning on reselling the money is in the 5Y -7Y release as they are cheaper and will sell for the same price as adult sizes.
I'm with you on that but I'm bias cause I'm a big footer lol

the 10am release time is loaded on SNKRS for whatever reason 
nerd.gif

10 AM EST 2016/01/30 - AIR JORDAN II 834825-250

Last edited:
i was debating and id really keep at this point. once the snow melts the brisk weather in ny is great weather to break out pairs

2nd that. These would look good with some light jeans. Would prob sell the hat and pin to lessen the blow from price tag. Can't really say for sure until I have the box in front of me. I don't really think I have to worry about any of that tho hah. I'm heading to L city today

Back
Top Bottom