Just Don x Air Jordan 2

where do you see that? i dont see anything on the app regarding just dons
didn't get that info from the app itself. just found it weird and wanted to let y'all know, it could mean nothing 
ohwell.gif

^a couple hours. left my house to go to shootaround at 10 and came back with them in my cart.
Congrats bro. i asked cause i was in line too but was kicked and never giving another chance to get in line kept getting error message 

Nice interpretation of the AJ2. This cream colorway is the classiest and most wearable of the bunch. $700 is high but I'll give it a shot. Most likely to end up selling since $700 is pretty crazy retail for a ChineseJordan no matter how "luxurious" or "exclusive" it's claimed to be.

Packs sitting on ebay at 1.2-1.3k. Going to be interesting to see how they do after all the L's sort out.

YO FELLAS SNKRS APP JUST UPLOADED THEM 

EDIT: ITS FOR THE DRAWING THO

Last edited:
Changed my mind. I don't feel like having $700+ tied up in these. Good luck to those who want to wear these. The 4s are coming out very soon and I'd rather get 3 pairs of those.

IM not even sure if I entered the drawing. Do you get an email when you enter? It is saying there was an error adding to cart

Back
Top Bottom