Just Don x Air Jordan 2

sounds "online" to me. we'LL see. Either way, you know your stuff is overpriced when your friends and family don't pick it up

I wonder what they meant by "Winners". Did they raffle it at the JD pop up?

Sounds like the same thing as last year where they had spare Blue Don's due to cancellations and card declines (which I'm sure declines did happen on that JD.com) 

Wow 
eek.gif

I want to hate these things.

I want to be annoyed and resell.

But I can't.

These are amazing, man.
Judging from your wall, there are plenty more things I'd rather get rid of than these. And I'm not even a Don C fan but they executed this silhouette perfectly IMO. If this was retailed as the Blue Don's, I'd double up for sure. 

Judging from your wall, there are plenty more things I'd rather get rid of than these. And I'm not even a Don C fan but they executed this silhouette perfectly IMO. If this was retailed as the Blue Don's, I'd double up for sure. 

Same here. Being saddled with the hat is just dumb, IMO.

Some nice kicks on your wall [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Thank you sir.

Is it safe to say that all the fans got a pair and the high sodium levels from last week were unwarranted?

Nice.

I thinking of selling the hat but I wonder if my OCD will kick in later if the entire package isn't complete. LOL

Makes no sense...smh.
Lol I thought about that too, but I'm going to throw in the Blue dons in the compartment where the hat goes= Package Complete

Did the same with the Ultimate Gift of Flight Pantone pack, gave the XX9 to my cousin, threw in the Legend Blues. Complete 11/11 pack 
laugh.gif

I'm looking for a size 13 Blue Just Don and literally can't find a single pair. Not even a VNDS pair. Ebay has the like 2 pair, and the outrageous reseller price like $1000 above market price.

Restock will be in store at the downtown Just Don store only. Tomorrow is apparently the last day it'll be open.

I'm looking for a size 13 Blue Just Don and literally can't find a single pair. Not even a VNDS pair. Ebay has the like 2 pair, and the outrageous reseller price like $1000 above market price.

Yea.. i feel you. i just copped a sz 12. Took me a min to find a good deal though. Check Rif la they have a DS sz 13 for 1100

Back
Top Bottom