Just Don x Air Jordan 2

I was offered 180 for the hat, but I wanted 250.

Anybody else let the hat go? And for what ticket?

Edit: Sorry mods if this is against the rules, my bad if so. 

Last edited:

I was offered 180 for the hat, but I wanted 250.

Anybody else let the hat go? And for what ticket?

Edit: Sorry mods if this is against the rules, my bad if so. 
$150

What you're asking is a stretch.

It's not the normal Don C materials that fake get people to spend $4-500

All I want is these 2s man

Someone trade me b 
frown.gif

Honestly it wasn't a bad offer, but to ship to Canada I just couldn't do it. 

Shipping out of the states is always a hassle. 
Ahhh..I didn't read the international part.

Yeah, save the headache.

I lucked out and sold to someone a few minutes away

Took 3 weeks. but I finally got my order in from Nike Canada. 

Leather is impressive. The quilted part is soft just like the Blue Don's, but other areas are SLIGHTLY lacking compared to the Blue Dons IMO. Still love the shoe tho. 

Yeah, dudes basically killed resale profit just like i expected in this thread earlier.

Last edited:
LM F AO at dudes saying the leather on the WC4 is real leather....wonder if they saw the leather on these if they would think the material on the dons is magical..

if the wc4 is leather wth would the material on the just dons be...

they must be crazy to think that leather on the wc4 is real even after seeing bad texture on some of them...

Last edited:
In my opinion, all Jordans should be made of premium leather. The GOAT shoes should be made of the best, by the best.

well jb decided to cheapen their shoe to earn a buck being smart bussiness minded except if the don c's get premium leather why can the wc4 get it............

Have you held a pair of OG 4's in your hand? This 2016 pair is only second to the '99. It's on par with the '16's. As for the Don C's there is a theme there. OG 2's were the first basketball sneaker to be made with premium materials. "The New Air Jordan's" which is what they were called were manufactured in Italy. Don C is trying to recreate that theme which is why he chose the 2's as inspiration. Stop spewing non sense fam

Have you held a pair of OG 4's in your hand? This 2016 pair is only second to the '99. It's on par with the '16's. As for the Don C's there is a theme there. OG 2's were the first basketball sneaker to be made with premium materials. "The New Air Jordan's" which is what they were called were manufactured in Italy. Don C is trying to recreate that theme which is why he chose the 2's as inspiration. Stop spewing non sense fam
im just saying that given the quality leather jb has been using on their jordans they could have used it on the wc4

do you even have any don c's or any jordans like banned 1's or OG 1's or bin23's....

I don't think jb would be able to acquire that much leather in a short time span for such a gr shoe like the wc4. They need to keep the shoes as consistent as possible, which is hard to do with real leather and this many pairs. Just dons are much more limited so if they did use real leather, it wouldn't be as difficult to keep the consistency. With that being said, the price point should justify the use of real leather except Nike needs to maximize profit.

If they gave the NA WCIV the same material treatment as the Don 2's, JB would have to be charging $300 out the gate, and we're already know what all the whiners going to say about the prices of Air Jordans. 2016 WCIV's are fine to me. Leather is ok but not the best and I honestly wouldn't be expecting it out of an Air Jordan. Retro Jordan quality has always been what it is. They do get a hand clap from me tho for attempting to make it better, which was evident with some of the Air Jordan releases last year. 

Last edited:
I don't think jb would be able to acquire that much leather in a short time span for such a gr shoe like the wc4. They need to keep the shoes as consistent as possible, which is hard to do with real leather and this many pairs. Just dons are much more limited so if they did use real leather, it wouldn't be as difficult to keep the consistency. With that being said, the price point should justify the use of real leather except Nike needs to maximize profit.
greedy bastards...

If they gave the NA WCIV the same material treatment as the Don 2's, JB would have to be charging $300 out the gate, and we're already know what all the whiners going to say about the prices of Air Jordans. 2016 WCIV's are fine to me. Leather is ok but not the best and I honestly wouldn't be expecting it out of an Air Jordan. Retro Jordan quality has always been what it is. They do get a hand clap from me tho for attempting to make it better, which was evident with some of the Air Jordan releases last year. 
true...
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom