Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Man its all about price point.  You see how much these Don C's cost????? Forget resell, retail is high enough.  You pay for what you get.  JB wouldn't be able to sell the amount of retros they sell if the price were raised to say 300+...The WC 4's are considerably better than 2012's and that's what we asked for, better leather and nike air on the back.  These Don C's have the best leather I've ever seen on Jordans period and you honestly get what you pay for.  

I look at Jordans like Iphones.  Yeah Apple could release a product that fixes all the problems we currently face with our phones, but then there wouldn't be a reason to buy the next one that releases in a few months down the line.  They release a new phone with minimal, yet better improvements, so the consumer can feel like they have something BETTER than what they have now and continue the cycle again when the next one releases.  Same goes for Retros.  

Man its all about price point.  You see how much these Don C's cost????? Forget resell, retail is high enough.  You pay for what you get.  JB wouldn't be able to sell the amount of retros they sell if the price were raised to say 300+...The WC 4's are considerably better than 2012's and that's what we asked for, better leather and nike air on the back.  These Don C's have the best leather I've ever seen on Jordans period and you honestly get what you pay for.  

I look at Jordans like Iphones.  Yeah Apple could release a product that fixes all the problems we currently face with our phones, but then there wouldn't be a reason to buy the next one that releases in a few months down the line.  They release a new phone with minimal, yet better improvements, so the consumer can feel like they have something BETTER than what they have now and continue the cycle again when the next one releases.  Same goes for Retros.  
true...except jb doesnt have to do it..they should treat the wc4 like the banned 1's...

I'm just saying. I have the original 9's, 12's and 13's. Now JB can at least get that leather back. How many of you remember the thick round shoelaces in the11's? I know that it's a retro, but I get it so close that people wouldn't be able to tell the retro from the original unless they took them off of your feet and looked at the production dates

Last edited:
View media item 1920679
Here's a quick on feet of 1 shoe since there's not many on feet pics of these.

I'm happy with the 2016 wc4 even though they have their fair share of incosistencies. The dons show much better attention to detail with stitching and paneling, but it took $650 for jb to care.

Both 
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Honestly these Don 2s are the only good looking 2s out there. There are gonna be lots of hot 12s coming out this year, but you'll never get another creme quilted 2 again. It's up to you but I would get rid of the psny. The Dons will look good with a large variety of clothing and even have more dress up potential imo. PSNYs call for grey/black clothing. All up to you.

Last edited:
Honestly these Don 2s are the only good looking 2s out there. There are gonna be lots of hot 12s coming out this year, but you'll never get another creme quilted 2 again. It's up to you but I would get rid of the psny. The Dons will look good with a large variety of clothing and even have more dress up potential imo. PSNYs call for grey/black clothing. All up to you.

That's true

View media item 1920679
Here's a quick on feet of 1 shoe since there's not many on feet pics of these.

I'm happy with the 2016 wc4 even though they have their fair share of incosistencies. The dons show much better attention to detail with stitching and paneling, but it took $650 for jb to care.

$350 to care bro. Don't forget about that $300 hat lol. These definitely cost the same to produce as the blue pairs.

$350 to care bro. Don't forget about that $300 hat lol. These definitely cost the same to produce as the blue pairs.

True, but this is 1yr later, account for inflation. They had to figure out a new way to charge more for the same shoe in a different colorway. We all know the hat isn't worth more than $30-50 retail.

True, but this is 1yr later, account for inflation. They had to figure out a new way to charge more for the same shoe in a different colorway. We all know the hat isn't worth more than $30-50 retail.

Inflation for one year definitely isn't 100%. Going by the msrp, the shoes are $350 or $400 if you want to account for inflation ($50 still really high) and the hat is $250-300. JB really g'd everyone for $300. I don't think any sane person would pay $650 if the shoe had been available alone by $350.

Inflation for one year definitely isn't 100%. Going by the msrp, the shoes are $350 or $400 if you want to account for inflation ($50 still really high) and the hat is $250-300. JB really g'd everyone for $300. I don't think any sane person would pay $650 if the shoe had been available alone by $350.

Maybe I should have been more clear. I meant to say Nike as a corporation needed to raise their sales for the next year on the same product somehow, so they G'd everyone with a JB hat trying to pass it as a Just Don python skin hat. Hate how they did that, but it is what it is. Nike has the power to do it.

Don's for me any day of the year. And I have 2 PSNY and 2 Don's. I'd give up 1 of my PSNY to get a 3rd Don if I could.

Back
Top Bottom