Just Don x Air Jordan 2

DUDES LOSING MONEY RESELLING THESE? :lol:

That Moment The Flip Goes South.....

350x700px-LL-7d6d2043_tumblr_m78am2ROj31qjitv6o1_400.gif

LMAO !!! I'm weak. Can't believe ppl ain't just holding on to these instead of losing money.

Because they can't afford to. A lot of these resellers out here don't have it like that. What I don't understand is that if you know you can't afford $650, why even go for these? There are plenty of releases to roll the dice on that don't require $650. Again, hopefully these kind of folks stay away next release and I can cop in peace.

picked up my fourth pair at the post office..still in its packaging...going to try and sit on these until they go back up...or ill just sell it to get my money back if money gets really tight....nice to have a fresh pair after playing ball in these....well worth the money for me....no one could pay me to wear those payless shoe store quality wc4....

this is why "new new" people to resell shouldnt start now unless you're already established. 800-900 is about the going price but it depends on size. theres no way demand will go up to pull what people think these will pull. This isn't 2 years ago, market bubble about to burst. These are nice for people who want to rock em but if you wanna play resale, go play with yeezys and nmds

Got two pairs. Sold one, sold the hat out of the other. Will net out 50 bucks in for the kicks I keep. Can't complain. That's all I was hoping for.

still looking for a decent price for these hopefully i can catch a deal from someone that needs their money back. or NDC restocks 

Now is definitely the time to buy I saw a size 11.5 under 800 on eBay. My pair came today and these shoes are amazing definitely better than the frags I used to have

Frags are a nice shoe but definitely overrated they only so much cause they're limited and fragments I think if more people saw them in person before buying they wouldn't buy them the leather feels on par with cyber Monday 1s and than laser 1s imho

Frags are a nice shoe but definitely overrated they only so much cause they're limited and fragments I think if more people saw them in person before buying they wouldn't buy them the leather feels on par with cyber Monday 1s and than laser 1s imho
damn for real...the cyber monday were ok and not that good.

Back
Top Bottom