Just dropping off some info for 2015 you guys may or may not know...

Everything on that so called list isnt even cop worthy. I think its crazy how JB can rerelease a shoe so quickly and people will still flock to it. Would love a pair of Bred 4s though..

Is that a question? No word on the XV's b/c they're the ugliest Jordan ever created.  They need to lock that retro up and throw away the key.  Yes, they're uglier than the VIII low and the 2's combined. BTW...this doesn't include anything after Jordan retired for good. Most of those J's were all trash.

Nope, that belongs to the 22 IMO. Air Jordan 15 :nthat:

Similar to me. I have a beat up pair of flints that I don't wear because of the tongue. I don't tuck my jeans/pants behind my tongues, I like to cover them up. The the XV was designed doesn't allow for that. Look great with shorts though.
#NTdenimproblems

Everything on that so called list isnt even cop worthy. I think its crazy how JB can rerelease a shoe so quickly and people will still flock to it. Would love a pair of Bred 4s though..
Already been mentioned that the whole bottom half of that list is pretty much rumors/not dropping.
I hope JB retros the 15's. Especially the flints that I'm missing
nerd.gif
I had the middle 2. Been searching hard for the Obsidian, don't even know what size to get now. I actually played rec ball in the 8th grade in blk/red, it wasn't bad at all.

Already been mentioned that the whole bottom half of that list is pretty much rumors/not dropping.

Real talk... Looks like a wish list. I'm still hoping to be pleasantly surprised, even though I'll save a lot of cash if they don't drop.

Last edited:
I kinda think the design for the 15 was ahead of it's time. When I saw these in 1999 I thought they were the ugly. Now I've been wanting to get a pair. But the only other colorway I like are the lasers. View media item 1348320
They must still be ahead of their time b/c they're hideous. I got them on clearance (the black/red) pair and still hated them looking at them and on feet. I absolutely hate the 15.  The 16, 17, 18, and even 19 were decent IMO. I'd def get the 16 again.

:rofl:

Yeah, nothing to do with being ahead of their time.. Either you like em or you don't. They prob wouldn't be as bad without that piece sticking out in the front, looks like a vag.

In general, i'm not a fan of Jordan models after XlV. And I even think the Laser colorway for this year is dope. But out of all the models they could've chosen to retro they picked the XX's? :smh: Come on son.

They must still be ahead of their time b/c they're hideous. I got them on clearance (the black/red) pair and still hated them looking at them and on feet. I absolutely hate the 15.  The 16, 17, 18, and even 19 were decent IMO. I'd def get the 16 again.

They're hideous yet you still bought them?

:lol:

In general, i'm not a fan of Jordan models after XlV. And I even think the Laser colorway for this year is dope. But out of all the models they could've chosen to retro they picked the XX's? :smh: Come on son.

:lol:

The only post XIV that I ever bought was the black XX3.
By no means do I think it needs to be retroed since that was just a few years ago, but I do think that was JB's best effort since the XIV

View media item 1348990

In general, i'm not a fan of Jordan models after XlV. And I even think the Laser colorway for this year is dope. But out of all the models they could've chosen to retro they picked the XX's?
mean.gif
Come on son.

Yeah, I don't understand that logic either.    The XIV and XVI are long overdue.  They're probably just trying to strike while the iron is hot with these lackluster models.

The only post XIV that I ever bought was the black XX3.
By no means do I think it needs to be retroed since that was just a few years ago, but I do think that was JB's best effort since the XIV
I think post XV shoes were solid. I had 2 XV, Royal XVI and Stealth Low, UNC XVII low, and I had the above... loved them all. I have the Wizards XX3 now and they are lovely.

They're hideous yet you still bought them?
Lemme guess. You've NEVER had the luxury of buying a shoe that you didn't really like in hopes that it'd grow on you later?  Oh ok. I guess I'm the only indecisive one in this thread.  Carry on.

Believe it or not, before J's cost rent money there was a such thing as them hitting clearance and being $60 or less.  So yes, I copped even the hideous XV's when I was a "collector" (10-13 years ago to be exact-long before the hypebeast existed). But I guess you've only ever spent $ on things you absolutely needed and loved. My bad.

Last edited:
not feeling the XX for $225, but understandable that Nike would retail it at that price since they have been raising the prices for everything.

nice to know, appreciate the heads up! 

Lemme guess. You've NEVER had the luxury of buying a shoe that you didn't really like in hopes that it'd grow on you later?  Oh ok. I guess I'm the only indecisive one in this thread.  Carry on.

Believe it or not, before J's cost rent money there was a such thing as them hitting clearance and being $60 or less.  So yes, I copped even the hideous XV's when I was a "collector" (10-13 years ago to be exact-long before the hypebeast existed). But I guess you've only ever spent $ on things you absolutely needed and loved. My bad.
No need to apologize man.  You do what you want with your money.  Was just curious as to why you bought a shoe that you thought was hideous to begin with.

I've spent money on shoes/products that were ok looking; never on a shoe that I thought was hideous, though.

I think post XV shoes were solid. I had 2 XV, Royal XVI and Stealth Low, UNC XVII low, and I had the above... loved them all. I have the Wizards XX3 now and they are lovely.
Nice indeed.  The XX3 was and I still think is an underrated shoe design.  All of the color ways were nice.

View media item 1349328Anyone remember when this list was floating around in June 2014 on IG..Well it looks like it had some of it right so far and some of it wrong. Only time will tell

Id love to be proven wrong, but I just don't see any way that JB releases most of whats on that list. In particular, the WC IV and the BC IV

JB just released those only 2+ years ago
If the Columbia IV's are any indication, the whole remaster is a load of BS as far as molds and shape etc. Even the leather still doesn't seem up to the 99 standard.
Releasing a beloved all-time classic like the BC IV in anything less than absolute perfect remastered condition so soon after the previous release would expose their whole remaster as a bold-faced lie

I don't think JB is interested in a true remaster (Id love to be wrong)
I don't think JB intends for their remaster hustle to be exposed so quickly

Back
Top Bottom