Just dropping off some info for 2015 you guys may or may not know...

@Gr8erade no word on any XV's cause its '15 and I know the trend of JB releasing retro's the of what ever the latter portion of w/e year it is starting with the trio of 12's in '12 and 13's in '13 (I know they just dropped some of 13's @ the end of last year) and the 14's in '14 (I also know they dropped 14's in '11 lol)
Is that a question? No word on the XV's b/c they're the ugliest Jordan ever created.  They need to lock that retro up and throw away the key.  Yes, they're uglier than the VIII low and the 2's combined. BTW...this doesn't include anything after Jordan retired for good. Most of those J's were all trash.

gr8erade gr8erade no word on any XV's cause its '15 and I know the trend of JB releasing retro's the of what ever the latter portion of w/e year it is starting with the trio of 12's in '12 and 13's in '13 (I know they just dropped some of 13's @ the end of last year) and the 14's in '14 (I also know they dropped 14's in '11 lol)

Historically speaking, the 15 sold terribly. It's lack of popularity is the main reason nothing after it has retroed. The two retro colorways were made limited and still didn't do well. If they get another shot, or anything else after that I think, will depend on how well the 20 retro does. I don't think the 12 in '12, 13 in '13, is intentional but I could be wrong.

Had the flint 15s I have no quarrel with the silhouette pretty comfy but then again I can see why folks don't like them but they were and still are a very futuristic looking shoe . Just way ahead of its time.

Historically speaking, the 15 sold terribly. It's lack of popularity is the main reason nothing after it has retroed. The two retro colorways were made limited and still didn't do well. If they get another shot, or anything else after that I think, will depend on how well the 20 retro does. I don't think the 12 in '12, 13 in '13, is intentional but I could be wrong.
O ok thanx for the info...unlike the majority of the public I like 15-20 a lot

Last edited:
Is that a question? No word on the XV's b/c they're the ugliest Jordan ever created.  They need to lock that retro up and throw away the key.  Yes, they're uglier than the VIII low and the 2's combined. BTW...this doesn't include anything after Jordan retired for good. Most of those J's were all trash.
Lol yeah it was I forgot the "?" lol...to each his own on opinions on post 14 J's

Wait, so this list is confirmed? Every single sneaker listed below is confirmed, right?

" "01/10/15 Air Jordan 4 “Columbia” 314254-107
01/24/15 Air Jordan 7 “French Blue” 304775-107
02/2015 Air Jordan 4 “Oreo” 314254-003
02/07/15 Air Jordan 1 High “Laser” 705289-100
02/14/15 Air Jordan 1 Low OG “Bred” 705329-001
02/14/15 Air Jordan 10 “Red Cement” 705178-601
02/14/15 Air Jordan 10 “Lady Liberty” 705178-045
02/28/15 Air Jordan 1 Low OG “white/Natural Grey” 705329-100
02/28/15 Jordan Dub Zero “Laser” 705413-100
03/07/15 Air Jordan 7 “Marvin the Martian” 705350-007
03/14/15 Air Jordan 4 “Teal” 705330-330
03/14/15 Air 20 Retro “Stealth” 310455-002
03/28/15 Air Jordan 10 “Chicago 45” 310805-102
05/16/15 Hare 7s
TBA- OG Cement 4s
TBA-Bred 4s
TBA-Seagreen 4s
TBA-Thunder 4s
TBA-Cool Grey 4s
TBA-Motorsport 4s
TBA-Doernbecher 4s
TBA-Cardinal 7s
TBA-Olympic 7s
TBA-13 Lows(4-5 colorways)
TBA-Home 20s
TBA-True Blue 3s "
View media item 1347010

Had the flint 15s I have no quarrel with the silhouette pretty comfy but then again I can see why folks don't like them but they were and still are a very futuristic looking shoe . Just way ahead of its time.
I was in the 8th grade then, I had the Blk/Red to hoop in, and I also had the UNC. I don't mind them either. I've actually been searching for a DS pair of Obsidians.

I'm in the minority who rocks with the XV. Still have a few og's and lows that I wear regularly.

As far as that list, not much grabbing my attention.

Keeping my fingers crossed on chutney xiii lows.

The thing that ruins the XV is that tongue while I don't like the midsole as much it's just that tongue on them. Looks so ugly imo and the lows are much better

Space jam lows will drop
My source:
I Saw them in a dream I had last Night they were still on the shelf
Completely serious
They looked good.

Last edited:
The thing that ruins the XV is that tongue while I don't like the midsole as much it's just that tongue on them. Looks so ugly imo and the lows are much better
Similar to me. I have a beat up pair of flints that I don't wear because of the tongue. I don't tuck my jeans/pants behind my tongues, I like to cover them up. The the XV was designed doesn't allow for that. Look great with shorts though.

Oh boy, I can hear it now: "I always liked the XX's"
LIARS
mean.gif

I can hear that **** now.
Ive always like the XX's, i actually sold these in 05 as a sales assoc @ FInl, i didnt buy them because the price tag was to heavy at the time (175)

I need the white/black QS joints from back in the day... i had the wheat joints that i got on clearance plus discount in like 06 i think... $20 

I really hope this line of thinking that nike is bringing out the XX to test how retros XV and up would sell is just NT nonsense and nike isn't thinking like that because XXs have never sold and I really want 16-18 to retro

most ppl hated the xv and up. i've gotten multiple 15's 16's 17's and 18's on clearance because ppl didnt like them, especially the ginger 16 ppl hated. Now when these models become retroed everyone and their mother will be up in arms for them like they never hated them in the first place. MMMMM Go Figure

I could live without the 16s and 18s being retroed. Those 17s, though... :smh:

Still loving them.

even if u look at the xx's from the cdp most hated those but loved the black laser iv and sample suede versions

Now make a white laser XX and make it limited and most everyone wants them

I kinda think the design for the 15 was ahead of it's time. When I saw these in 1999 I thought they were the ugly. Now I've been wanting to get a pair. But the only other colorway I like are the lasers. View media item 1348320

I hope is the Metallic Vs release again that they at least feature the embossed durabuck on the heel that the 2000 and the 1990 had. That detail is what I like most about these, the black infrared 6s and the playoff 8s.

I kinda think the design for the 15 was ahead of it's time. When I saw these in 1999 I thought they were the ugly. Now I've been wanting to get a pair. But the only other colorway I like are the lasers.
They must still be ahead of their time b/c they're hideous. I got them on clearance (the black/red) pair and still hated them looking at them and on feet. I absolutely hate the 15.  The 16, 17, 18, and even 19 were decent IMO. I'd def get the 16 again.

Back
Top Bottom