Just dropping off some info for 2015 you guys may or may not know...

i have been more selective with the shoes i cop and have stopped on the impulse buys... if i buy a shoe randomly its because i like the shoe and didnt know about the release date and skip on copping kicks on sale even if its cheap... but its definitely realistic for me to retire... theres really no shoe out there that i need for the collection except those 13s and the 10s

I guess what hurts me in the trading aspect or buying for a reasonable price over retail is that I don't know anyone else around where I live that has a passion for Retro Jordan's. It seems like the majority of people who buy at my local go to store's only go when there's a hyped up release and they are trying to come up quick and resell or when it's the annual Jordan XI. But when it comes to GR's that I get I almost always win raffles because no one cares about the shoes. Then, on eBay or Craigslist prices have either set and sellers won't budge much or the price is fresh and they tend to stay over the $50 price range. Granted, we are talking about shoe's that I want that weren't GR's and I wasn't able to get like the completely Infrared 23 upper on the Retro+ 6 that came out at the beginning of the year.
Yeah I get u, limited pairs like that usually always hold a high resale value. I guess that would be the exception to me never going above $50. Last semi limited pairs I was beasting for were the Db 9-Fear 3, like I said Ive yet to add either to my collects, and likely wont ,due to that resale price. Sometimes its just how it goes, cant have em all unless ur willing to pay them crazy prices some pairs have reached. .

Last edited:
gr8erade gr8erade any info on the Warner bros stuff? Was going through Balt sneaker show and he was talking about it.

It's trickling in. The Marvin the Martian 7s have a confirmed date that I will reconfirm in jUst a few minutes. From what I'm to believe the theme will extend beyond just the standard remastered retro releases.

Also idk if you guys follow me on Twitter but I just tweeted the pic confirming the OG retro 4 box the columbias are coming in.

View media item 1329385

It's trickling in. The Marvin the Martian 7s have a confirmed date that I will reconfirm in jUst a few minutes. From what I'm to believe the theme will extend beyond just the standard remastered retro releases.

Also idk if you guys follow me on Twitter but I just tweeted the pic confirming the OG retro 4 box the columbias are coming in.

View media item 1329385
Can you confirm SJ Lows?

If raging Bulls drop it'd probably be in March or April

[I hope so, Because  that would be after the all star game and hopefully that would make it easier to cop]

Yeah I get u, limited pairs like that usually always hold a high resale value. I guess that would be the exception to me never going above $50. Last semi limited pairs I was beasting for were the Db 9-Fear 3, like I said Ive yet to add either to my collects, and likely wont ,due to that resale price. Sometimes its just how it goes, cant have em all unless ur willing to pay them crazy prices some pairs have reached. .

I mean, the Infrared 23 6's have kept a high resale value, maybe not high but still $50 above retail at least. The Bred 1's have also maintained a high resale value and all of the 11's as well. It also doesn't help that I wear that almost unicorn size 13 (hard to trade). That's why I'm happy and go after most dope releases or classic releases that I don't have. Because that's the only way I add to the collection at a decent price (still wish retro's were $100/$125) even if most people complain that the shoe had just retro'd not too long ago, it's too soon, etc.

If raging Bulls drop it'd probably be in March or April
[I hope so, Because  that would be after the all star game and hopefully that would make it easier to cop]

I feel like March already has too much going on, but with April only having the White/Metallic V's it would make sense to throw in the Black/Metallic V's as well to fill in the month. After April, the only month's with one pair activity so far are July, August, and September so those could also be other month's. But, anything between January through April and April through July seems too stacked.

I feel like March already has too much going on, but with April only having the White/Metallic V's it would make sense to throw in the Black/Metallic V's as well to fill in the month. After April, the only month's with one pair activity so far are July, August, and September so those could also be other month's. But, anything between January through April and April through July seems too stacked.
Not stacked for me

Because I'm skipping a majority of the release's

I say March because the Original Pack came out 3/30/2009

And I noticed the Double Nickel Jordan 10s are coming out the same day MJ scored those 55 points

But sadly the 30th doesn't fall on a Saturday.

Feels like a Summer or Spring time shoe

It was rumored to be in the fall.

Bord 7s were rumored to be fall too

Glad they moved the date up

Hopefully they do the same with the RB5s

Shoutout to the Atlanta Area too
Hmmm, I see this is something people still haven't quite understood. In the "fashion" world, Fall doesn't mean October when the leaves start changing colors. When they say Fall, they really mean they'll be releasing anytime between a couple of weeks to a couple of months before the actual season rolls in. For example, the Remastering series, weren't they supposed to start in Spring? Well, they're already releasing within two weeks, January isn't anywhere near Spring, the actual season that is, but January is considered Spring in the "fashion" world. So the Bordeaux are indeed a Fall release, anything released from July-August is considered Fall. So they didn't "move up the date", they're still releasing in the Fall.

I hope that cleared it up somewhat

"Delivery to stores" is all you need to worry about on that chart, but Jordan's basically follow that release schedule when it comes to seasons, anything really that has to do with clothes/shoes follows that schedule.

Back
Top Bottom