Just dropping off some info for 2015 you guys may or may not know...

Is that infrared?
sick.gif
thats what im thinking..copping those

the 4's still coming in the retro 4 box op said they were doing away with those boxes this yr must be on the later releases.

thank God nothing I like is releasing soon or else I would've been broke.. Only getting Bordeaux 7s, raging bull 5s, and space jam 11s

Not too impressed with the martians. Why is the 7s getting a Martian colorway? Wouldn't it be the 8s? Daffy duck would get the 9s since he stole it from MJS trophy room.

this

give me cool grey, white cement with NA and Bred with NA. You can throw the IV in the vault for 10 years, idc

Agreed

I think they learned their lesson

Prolly why they shelved the 3s. Honestly they should toss the IVs in there as well
I agree with the 3's going back in the vault.  The 4's, you probably have a strong case for those too.  However, this is the first model to reach the 30th anniv mark.  Plus, there's a plethora of Og colorways that have yet to be retroed.  I guess I expected Beaverton to go for the jugular vein.  However, I know it's still very early.  I just seen a tweet from DJ Folk about a White and  Metallic Gold Og 1 releasing in 2015.  So I'll continue to be patient. 

Drop OG 2s (actual OG style), Hare 7s, Bordeaux 7s, Aqua 8s, Wht/Blk 9s or SJ XIs if you want to honor the Looney Tunes, not these.

Hard to tell from this angle, but the shape looks pretty nice. Much better than the French Blues. Toe box looking very low-profile and smooth

Cant really see the pointiness of the Ankles, but Im surprised how decent these look. Hopefully its a sign of things to come during the summer
Sorry to break it to you, but those are GS

Hard to tell from this angle, but the shape looks pretty nice. Much better than the French Blues. Toe box looking very low-profile and smooth

Cant really see the pointiness of the Ankles, but Im surprised how decent these look. Hopefully its a sign of things to come during the summer
Sorry to break it to you, but those are GS

Haha, for real?
And just like that JB finds a new way to break the spirit

If that is truly a size 9, then it a GS size and is using different mold than the men's

There is still a chance for the "performance steel toe" to appear

These are a men's shoe....sz 42.5....US9

I'd love to know if there will be more info & release dates on the other GS exclusives like the wht/mint green 10's and the fruity pebble looking Jordan 1's.

Last edited:
These are a men's shoe....sz 42.5....US9

I'd love to know if there will be more info & release dates on the other GS exclusives like the wht/mint green 10's and the fruity pebble looking Jordan 1's.
Where do you see size 42.5 on the box?

Cause I'm looking at the screen like

^ think gs is gonna go to size 9 starting next year. A lot of heat rumored to drop next year but of the confirmed only looking at bords and white metallics. If all these rumors get confirmed im going to have to be very selective, especially with a $190 price tag

^ think gs is gonna go to size 9 starting next year. A lot of heat rumored to drop next year but of the confirmed only looking at bords and white metallics. If all these rumors get confirmed im going to have to be very selective, especially with a $190 price tag
Gs isn't going to a size 9. That would make no sense.

The GS/women's colors may start going up to a size 9 mens. If you remember or were around, Jb used to make those colors up to a 11 or 11.5 in men's.

@bigj505 yes I do remember that. Yeah, dont know if its true or not but I read an article somewhere stating with the start of remastering gs sizes would be going to a size 9. I could have misunderstood something of course. That pic of the pair above does look like a gs pair and a size 9

Back
Top Bottom