Just dropping off some info for 2015 you guys may or may not know...

220 for the XXs? I still have the OG, one of the most comfortable ball shoes i've ever played in but he IPS bottoms out quickly. I love em but i'm gonna have to pass that that price, almost 300 bucks Canadian.

Hope we get lots of 5s this year.

With the Hornets theme JB got going this year anybody get the feeling those awful Hornets 11's will be the holiday drop?

I actually like these...not enough to buy them, but they look A LOT better than the original Orions IMO. I'd get rid of those white laces though. This does look feminine though...maybe a GS sample?
I doubt it, it looks like a mens pair

Pass on the Georgetowns. Must cop for the breds...although I think they'd look much better without the red sockliner.

I got a news drop happening for you guys on Twitter in a few minutes. Feel free to post screenshots here in a second

They decided to keep the Black/Red XI low true to the original samples/PEs (in color, at least)

air-jordan-11-low-bred-pe-04.jpg

They decided to keep the Black/Red XI low true to the original samples/PEs (in color, at least)

air-jordan-11-low-bred-pe-04.jpg
Niketalk is in a corner of the internet with crazy people.  People complain that they want OG quality and colors, and then complain when they get OG colors and complain that OG (better quality materials) cost more.

Being a sneakerhead is definitely got me feeling this way

My initial thoughts exactly, that sockliner smh.

Those are prob samples
Niketalk is in a corner of the internet with crazy people.  People complain that they want OG quality and colors, and then complain when they get OG colors and complain that OG (better quality materials) cost more.

Being a sneakerhead is definitely got me feeling this way

View media item 1354058

Thats what I've been saying :lol:

I like the red liner [emoji]128293[/emoji] those are smackin. Copped[emoji]128110[/emoji][emoji]128660[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom