Just dropping off some info for 2015 you guys may or may not know...

So we have official pics(not even those sack teasers) of the aqua and chrome 8s for fall but no pics of the hares or Bordeaux's??????

Man I typically dont care for Non - OG colorways but those 8's are fire to me,  I think i like the fact that the color blocking has really never been done as such on an 8 and they just give such a 90s vibe

So we have official pics(not even those sack teasers) of the aqua and chrome 8s for fall but no pics of the hares or Bordeaux's??????
JB know what they doing. Trying to build up the anticipation

Man I typically dont care for Non - OG colorways but those 8's are fire to me,  I think i like the fact that the color blocking has really never been done as such on an 8 and they just give such a 90s vibe
Agreed man. I will be the one to say that 8s are my 2nd to last favorite of the 1-14 lineup. 2s are my very least. But them 8s are dope. Call me crazy. Aquas ehhhh might cop, chromes nice but nope, the + will be had

I believe Jordan was wearing that crazy print while touring a stadium in Barcelona during the 92 Dream Team run.

JB know what they doing. Trying to build up the anticipation
Agreed man. I will be the one to say that 8s are my 2nd to last favorite of the 1-14 lineup. 2s are my very least. But them 8s are dope. Call me crazy. Aquas ehhhh might cop, chromes nice but nope, the + will be had
I hold 8's and 2's in the same regard man, but the chrome ones are looking real nice and the aquas aren't half bad either. 

8s have always been my favorite Jordan as they were the first jordans I was actual able to purchase. I had the orange blaze 8s, Ice Blue 8s and the playoff 8s from 2007. Now I can add the Aquas to my collection. Plus the UNC 1s are releasing(I bought the ones with the image of mj in 2007)??? This year will takes me back to 2007.

I hold 8's and 2's in the same regard man, but the chrome ones are looking real nice and the aquas aren't half bad either. 
Yea the chromes are nice but too plain for me to spend another $190 on when I got other priorities

Want the laney 14s but rumor is QS release so pass on that unless proven untrue. Gonna get the Aqua 8s and I dunno maybe the chromes. I had them in 2006-07 cant remember they are actually in my closet. Hmm pass for now.

People really don't mess with the 8s like that. I might just shed a tear

Last edited:
Are they not doing the 23rd anniv of [x-model] jordan from next year on? Those 8s seem like far too important colorways to save wait for next year.

Last edited:
They can drop all these official pics of shoes coming out in October and November

But can't give me a sneak peek of the Bordeaux 7s 

Or a grainy pixelated picture of the Raging Bull 5s?

They can drop all these official pics of shoes coming out in October and November

But can't give me a sneak peek of the Bordeaux 7s 

Or a grainy pixelated picture of the Raging Bull 5s?
raging bulls have not been confirmed at all. 

But I've been waiting on the birds for a while now 
mean.gif

raging bulls have not been confirmed at all. 

But I've been waiting on the birds for a while now 
mean.gif
I'm starting to think they [Toro 5s] won't drop

C'mon JB throw a dog a bone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom