Just expressing my happiness on a new beginning.

Well most of y'all don't know but some do...last July I was diagnosed with lymphoma which is a blood cancer that attacks your lymph nodes...had surgery and removed the biggest one in my neck at 6cm's big. Well the last 8-9 months I've been going through chemotherapy and radiation therapy...which ended today. Glad to say...I can get back to living my normal life after some rough +@$!...just thought I would share with y'all.
pimp.gif

Well most of y'all don't know but some do...last July I was diagnosed with lymphoma which is a blood cancer that attacks your lymph nodes...had surgery and removed the biggest one in my neck at 6cm's big. Well the last 8-9 months I've been going through chemotherapy and radiation therapy...which ended today. Glad to say...I can get back to living my normal life after some rough +@$!...just thought I would share with y'all.
pimp.gif

Congrats MAN!!! Happy to hear that. Life is so short and things like this make you realize it. Lost my mom to cancer in November so I am glad to hear of your survival story man

Congrats MAN!!! Happy to hear that. Life is so short and things like this make you realize it. Lost my mom to cancer in November so I am glad to hear of your survival story man

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Sorry to hear man...having cancer is seriously the worst possible thing I think someone can go through. Chemotherapy makes you want to give up, its hardcore stuff. Keep your head up man.Thanks to all you guys. I'm feeling really good now.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Sorry to hear man...having cancer is seriously the worst possible thing I think someone can go through. Chemotherapy makes you want to give up, its hardcore stuff. Keep your head up man.Thanks to all you guys. I'm feeling really good now.
smile.gif

Congrats on the new lease on life. It's always refreshing to hear about people who made it through treatment and live on.

Congrats on the new lease on life. It's always refreshing to hear about people who made it through treatment and live on.

Back
Top Bottom