Just expressing my happiness on a new beginning.

wonderful news man. love your renewed enthusiasm. we need more of that.
smile.gif

Thanks everyone, really appreciate it guys.

Also..want to send a shout/prayer to Mike aka Shundy23...he is also battling through cancer. Keep him in your thoughts as well.

Thanks everyone, really appreciate it guys.

Also..want to send a shout/prayer to Mike aka Shundy23...he is also battling through cancer. Keep him in your thoughts as well.

OP i'm with you in your happiness...today imo just felt like a good day to me and hearing how your in the clear right now...it's good to be alive...you feel me?

pimp.gif
to you good sir

OP i'm with you in your happiness...today imo just felt like a good day to me and hearing how your in the clear right now...it's good to be alive...you feel me?

pimp.gif
to you good sir

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

pimp.gif
to you good sir

Yeah man definitely. Has been a great day. Appreciate all the nice comments y'all.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

pimp.gif
to you good sir

Yeah man definitely. Has been a great day. Appreciate all the nice comments y'all.
smile.gif

May good health follow you!  I'm actually nervous because I have high liver enzymes and I need an ultrasound on Monday.  I hope it's just a matter of me losing weight and nothing else.

May good health follow you!  I'm actually nervous because I have high liver enzymes and I need an ultrasound on Monday.  I hope it's just a matter of me losing weight and nothing else.

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

Thanks my dude. It may be...I've felt like %#% since chemo, gained 50+ lbs cause of the steroids in my meds. Glad I can start working out again and soon will have the energy back to be active.My diet and lifestyle is going to be completely different now.

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

Thanks my dude. It may be...I've felt like %#% since chemo, gained 50+ lbs cause of the steroids in my meds. Glad I can start working out again and soon will have the energy back to be active.My diet and lifestyle is going to be completely different now.

Good to know you're healthy and well, fam. Now, enjoy this new zest for life and cherish it. Take care and God bless.

Good to know you're healthy and well, fam. Now, enjoy this new zest for life and cherish it. Take care and God bless.

Back
Top Bottom