Just expressing my happiness on a new beginning.

I wish you the very best Op. please go get checked out as often as possible.

Take care.

I wish you the very best Op. please go get checked out as often as possible.

Take care.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Stay healthy and wealthy OP...

this is great news. we need to hear more stories like this. you are a warrior OP. live your life to the fullest

this is great news. we need to hear more stories like this. you are a warrior OP. live your life to the fullest

congrats man...make sure you keep up to date with check ups to see if it returns back into your system

congrats man...make sure you keep up to date with check ups to see if it returns back into your system

Much props on enduring the storm. This trial is gonna make you unstoppable from hence forth. I wish you health and prosperity.

Much props on enduring the storm. This trial is gonna make you unstoppable from hence forth. I wish you health and prosperity.

If you don't mind (and in no disrespect) may i ask how old you are OP? I haven't had a doctor check up in 4 yrs. After reading your post i think i might want to go soon.

If you don't mind (and in no disrespect) may i ask how old you are OP? I haven't had a doctor check up in 4 yrs. After reading your post i think i might want to go soon.

Congrats bro!
one of my good friends was first diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma as a 7th grader. He went through chemo and they rid him of it. he was diagnosed a second time last year during our basketball season, so he missed most of it.
I'm happy for you, as i know how tough of a time he had, and all the stories he told me about what they had to do with him. Once again, congrats.

he said after all the treatments he had, it has decreased his life expectancy. he says since there isn't anything he can do about it, why not live it to the fullest? enjoy your health man!

Back
Top Bottom