Just expressing my happiness on a new beginning.

Glad you made it through bruh. Now try to stay and eat healthy. Good workout might help as well. Good luck

Glad you made it through bruh. Now try to stay and eat healthy. Good workout might help as well. Good luck

Great news to hear my man -so pleased for you, glad you can put this chapter of your life behind you & look to the future
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

....now will you please change your stupid avatar & delete that ridiculous sig ...............Coys 4eva!!!
laugh.gif

wink.gif

Great news to hear my man -so pleased for you, glad you can put this chapter of your life behind you & look to the future
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

....now will you please change your stupid avatar & delete that ridiculous sig ...............Coys 4eva!!!
laugh.gif

wink.gif

Originally Posted by theconditioner

Congrats man!  Just curious: what habits are you going to change that will make you a healthier person?

Diet is completely different...cutting out mostly all meats,but if I do eat meat, it'll be chicken, tuna & salmon or turkey. I'm going to be cutting out all fried foods, alcohol and not smoking anything (never really smoked, just hookah...but when you're an arab you must
laugh.gif
). Running a lot more and going to make sure I get much more sleep so I always am energized.Thanks peeps.
pimp.gif

Congrats man!  Just curious: what habits are you going to change that will make you a healthier person?

Diet is completely different...cutting out mostly all meats,but if I do eat meat, it'll be chicken, tuna & salmon or turkey. I'm going to be cutting out all fried foods, alcohol and not smoking anything (never really smoked, just hookah...but when you're an arab you must
laugh.gif
). Running a lot more and going to make sure I get much more sleep so I always am energized.Thanks peeps.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Well we're cheering for you, man!  Hit up NT if you ever need motivation!

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Well we're cheering for you, man!  Hit up NT if you ever need motivation!

Congrats OP Now get out there and live it up and keep up with appointments and stay in good health.

Congrats OP Now get out there and live it up and keep up with appointments and stay in good health.

Wow.. I'm amazed. I don't know you, but I know how it must feel to finally be out of it, a couple years ago I helped save a man that had lymphoma.. Live prosperous man, stay up.

Wow.. I'm amazed. I don't know you, but I know how it must feel to finally be out of it, a couple years ago I helped save a man that had lymphoma.. Live prosperous man, stay up.

Back
Top Bottom